How to post in trending topics

Shivangi Sharma
Shivangi Sharma
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I read a few instructions where it suggested that I open a trend and then click on "submit your link" Apparently, I don't see any such button.

And, is there any specific technique to gain mroe visibility for individual posts? I mean I have just started but my post hardly get some 10 'hearts' on a average.. 19 is the maximum I got. So, am I getting what I deserve, or am I doing something wrong here?

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Shivangi Sharma
Shivangi Sharma
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks Rakhee.... I guess that's the toughest part of it all.. interacting :P. Anways, I will surely tuck in this valuable piece of advice. Thanks again

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

It's simple connect with more more people, i.e., add more people to your network and promote more people...read and comment on their blogs...many return the favor Laughing 

I think everyone would agree that hearts or votes can hardly be used as a judge for the quality of your post. Wink

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I read a few instructions where it suggested that I open a trend and then click on "submit your link" Apparently, I don't see any such button.

All contests are filed under trending topics. See this page for the list of contests ( trending topics )

Also check out IndiSpire

Generally, contest posts and IndiSpire posts get more exposure ( hearts ) compared to posts submitted on IndiVine. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread