InDispatch missed again

Hi Guys,

I am a bachelor and its really difficult to be at home when any InDispatch item comes. This is the 3rd time I have missed my courier and I don't have any clue about the courier company.Also there is no update about the same in my InDispatch.Can't we have a system where we can get the tracking ID and info of the courier company on our mail so that in case the courier gets missed we can at least follow up. 

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

If it is possible, IB tries to post the courier details in Indispatch. 

If the item is not being shown in Indispatch, you can contact IB here asking for the details. 

Details in InDispatch appears after a very long time.. FrownThe issue here is about missing the courier. If the tracking ID is available, we can have an estimated date of arrival and also the details of the courier service provider ..Smile

Bhargav Kesavan
Bhargav Kesavan
from New York City
10 years ago

It's usually sent through First Flight courier. You can go directly and ask for it. I missed it last time when I got a courier, but I called that courier and went to their place to collect it. give it a try!

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

hi, the courier companies depend on the courier sender (mostly the sponsor). try adding statements in your address like "available only on sat/sun from 10 am to 6pm" or "please call before delivery" it helps!

Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

You add these statements before the address or after the address. Undecided I stay troubled with my couriers as well. Frown

@Bhargav : I have received via Blue Dart also many times..so it really difficult to predict..Innocent

@ Sherna : yeah thats a good idea..will try it next time..thnx..Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread