Confessions time: Friends and Foes all welcome.

I am a clever cunning and hurting soul. I take previlege in creating unwanted threads and hurt sentiments of people. I enjoy hurting so I may be a sadist. So, now should I stop creating threads altogether so that none is hurt. Should I just answer anything I want and keep mum. Should I look for old appropriate threads and jot down my mind there only. Or any other ideas most welcome.
Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Afterthought
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Useless and unwanted threads are equivalent to spam. I think we should say something in a public forum only if it adds value to the discussion. One should start threads if it's necessary or if they are looking for some answer. I think nobody will like to see the forum filled with unwanted threads.

Since you have asked ffor suggestion, I would say you can go to the blog review section, you will find many threads that don't even have a single reply. I think commenting on those will increase the value of Indi-forum  and fellow bloggers will get the reuired help they need as well.

Thanks for the inputs gaurab. What is unwanted and wanted depends upon thinking of creator of the thread.
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

NO it depends upon the forum and people who are using it. The creator of the thread will always be in support of the thread.

For example - the donation seeking or help seeking threads, every thread creator will justify his thread but we can't allow unwanted threads to spoil the forum.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Am I the only one who is trying to understand what is this thread all about? Let's do a headcount for the lulz!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

My support to sorcerer uncle.

+1

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Even I have no idea though I can make a wild guess!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

healthy discussion whatever it is

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I think I know what it is about. It is probably about a reply which was posted by someone on his previous thread ( about asking for helping individuals ) ( but deleted within a few minutes of posting it ) which talked about things similar to the ones mentioned by Rio here. Cool I may be wrong Foot in mouth

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

My +00 to Sorc I still didnt understand the thread after Ranjiths plausible reasoning Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Vijay  Send me a box  ( big box ) of chocolates. I will explain things clearly Tongue out

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
I am also clueless.. So count my head also, Sorc.
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

No chocolates RanjithYell mail me Smile

Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I thought it was a discussion that unwanted and useless threads should be there in the forum or not Undecided I may be wrong Foot in mouth count me in Innocent

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

I thought this was a thread to confess... just like we can do in Churches! Cool

Best wishes Rio to do what you feel is right!

Indi is bloggers church. I feel like it because whatever progress i made in blogging is due to indi and it's support. In this long span people do get carried away on the spur of the moment and act accordingly.
I am just as clueless as TS as to why a great long lost friend couldn't bury the hatchet of a year or more so long dead. But I bury it again with all hopes of truce. This thread will be dead after five minutes.
Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

OK, so since it has been raised and despite of requesting to keep things personal on one to one basis, you want this discussion to happen publicly. Yes, Ranjith is right and I had also guessed the same reason. It was me who had posted something on your earlier thread. Comment was not in good taste or if I can say so, words chosen were not very wise. But I realised my mistake almost immediately. I edited the comment and replaced it with the word "deleted". And then I realized that as an IndiPolice, I can even delete the comment and I did that. All this was done within a span of few minutes and only those who are superactive on forum like Rajith could have realized this. Isn't it clear that I had realized my mistake? Wasn't my action justifed after I realized it? If not, I hereby apologize for the comment that I made. That was a bad reaction and I could have avoided it.

I had understood the basic reason behind this thread the moment I saw it and wanted to avoid it, even requested you to keep it at one to one level. I'm not kind of guy who likes to go public for every thing and I'm not comfirtable with discussing things between me and one another person in public. You did not understand that and insisted on discussing things in public! 

Great long lost friend? One or more year? There is background to everything to sir, isn't it? You must expect the same treatment to yourself which you give to them. I did not want to go into such deep level of details, but didn't you choose to ignore my IndiMail which I had sent you? Even in this case, didn't you choose to react basis the notification mail even after seeing that I've deleted my comments which clearly meant that I did not want to drag the issue? How can you expect others to bury things when you yourself don't want to do so?

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Y'all need to stop fighting like married ol' couples or else Indiblogger will give you guys free marriage counselling.

God knows ts, right now i am down with multifarous virus attacks. So mind is very frickle right now.
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Have a cake, good sir!

LockSign in to reply to this thread