Here I Am!!

Surya Abhishek
Surya Abhishek
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Namaste everyone,

Hello!

I have recently entered this site as a blogger. I want to make more friends and share knowledge. That can be about anything from Quantum Mechanics to Qutub Minar!!

My name is Surya Abhishek. I am a MSc, Physics student at the University of Hyderabad. I am planning to do research in Physics (for now, I am very much interested in Electronics and Photonics) I can speak and understand Telugu, Sanskrit, Hindi and English.

I would also love discussion on any topic. In fact, heated debates are my preference!!!

Thanks.

--

Abhishek 

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: spelling mistake
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Hello Abhishek,

Being an old (Not old by age, but by the date of joining, else I'm still a Kid- see my name)Tongue out member, I'd like to welcome you to Indiblogger forum.

We all are here to make friends. Laughing However, please note that, sharing links to your blog isn't allowed on Indiblogger forum, for reasons of keeping the forum clean of all sorts of promotions, that we people need. Please go through the rules and guidelines laid out for members by the IndiBlogger Community- Here are a few thread links that, I suppose will help you out starting off:

1. Frequently Asked Questions

2. Welcome! Please read this if it's your first time

3. Beginner's guide for new members

Please note that, the forum is more of a self regulated community and with the help of some volunteers (who've opted to accept additional responsibility of acting as forum moderators, whom we call IndiPolice) help keep the forum clean. So, please watch out your steps, as wherever you're doing something that is not allowed, some or the other member would point it out, followed by the regular course of action the IndiPolice members take at their discretion. Also, if you find something that you feel is wrong as per the forum rules, please feel free to report the activity to one of the IndiPolice Members, or the Indi-Admin (Renie Ravin).

Surya Abhishek
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Thank you!! I should have first read rules and regulations! I have made the required changes!! 

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Thanks CK! Welcome Surya to Indiblogger! :)
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

You're welcome, DS.Laughing

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Hi Surya! Smile Believe me, you really don't want to start a "heated" debate Wink Cool

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

I second that! Infact, we always have debates going on every now and then, in some or the other threads. But, these debates, when heat up, tend to go beyond a certain point of being a debate anymore, and turn into a battleground of egos, and thus, a lot of people get dragged in, at times even those who come to mediate, including the forum mods, hence, we'd suggest, try not to indulge in heated debates, or be a part of one. In the past, such debates have seen certain people kicked off of IndiBlogger, in order to maintain the decency of the forum.

Surya Abhishek
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Oh my!! I wanted heated debates as in the proper debates we have at our university. No, people are not and shall not be dragged in. No bad feelings. Friendships not broken!! Only debates on topics and subjects. The witty ones definitely not the indecent ones!! That is all Smile 

Of course, all this is possible if there is a judge. But, yes maybe not here!

By the way, I am not in a position for ego displaying. That is the last thing I want in my already miserable life. Tongue out and I guess I need to work a lot on my grammar and punctuation too!! Laughing

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Well the quote "all is good that ends in the good.." does not work here. :)

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Maintaining a distance will be a good idea Wink

LockSign in to reply to this thread