Feedback on book review

Dilpreeta Vasudeva
Dilpreeta Vasudeva
from Delhi
9 years ago

For all those aspiring writers and for others seeking inspiration to, I hope this book review bit.ly/1qLGUNT   replete with infographs, pictures and quotes gets you to write each day and read everyday. Look forward to hearing from you on the style and format of book review!

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Link missing
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

This thread seems pointless. Has it been posted by mistake? Undecided Or am I being dumb enough to have failed finding a purpose of this thread?:-?

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

It seems meaningless to me. There could be a slight possiblity that she is looking for suggestions on writing a book review. If this is the case then please frame the lines properly.

Dilpreeta Vasudeva
Dilpreeta Vasudeva
from Delhi
9 years ago

Folks my bad, missed the link. Hope it is more meaningful now. Have attempted a different style of book review and would like to know what the community thinks of it,

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Sorry to inform you but promoting your blog/posts are not allowed in the forum. Please remove the link or the thread will be deleted by the Indipolice.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Yes, you are not allowed to put up links to your blog, unnecessarily (including creating a thread for the purpose of self promotion). This is called Shameless Self Promotion (SSP), here on IB forum. Please remove the link, as requested by Gaurab, or this thread will be locked/deleted.

For now, I am reporting this thread as SSP.

LockSign in to reply to this thread