Guest Posting on Tech Blogs

Nitin Balodi
Nitin Balodi
from Chandigarh
9 years ago

Hi Mates,

I want to write for tech blogs those are strictly focused on tech news,gadgets updates and the like.

I read patents and predict what will happen in future.  My blog is new and I need  traffic and readers.

You can check my blog and the kind of articles that I post. I can write similar kind of articles for you too. 

Please let me know in case you consider that I can be of any help for you. Moreover, eventually,to an extent, lights burden from your head also.

-Nitin

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Grammatical Mistakes
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

You read patents and predict the future? Innovation or potential lawsuits? Yeah, I guess patent trolls and lawyers would love to see that happen...

You know, contrary to the popular belief, you're losing traffic in the long run by guest-blogging. Think about it. If by any chance you post something in the near-future where you can easily use such articles as a reference by backlinking it, you backlink it to other sites instead. 

Nitin Balodi
from Chandigarh
9 years ago

Innovation and not potential law suits. Not every patent lands in courtroom mate. Moreover, patent troll uses to be done by a small group. Apple doesn't do patent trolling or Google or Facebook or IBM or Nike or any other large corp who spends billions in R&D.

You are right about losing traffic; however, I don't do everything for reaping benefit.  Let say I wrote an article on some blog and later the company rolled a product on the same patent. Then, I can write another guest article for the same blog mentioning that I predicted that long ago. Still I will be gaining something.

And yes as Cyber Kid has said, the thread is almost 9 months old. At that time I was interested in guest blogging. I did however, it was not that much fruitfull for me.

So it works fine.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Guys, this thread is more than 9 months old.

LockSign in to reply to this thread