Google adsense finally Approved !

Hi Friends ! After long long time here i came  up with fruitful results ! My blog has been approved by Google adsense ! Wow ! i means its really means lot to me in the form of traffic ! Thankfull to #indiblogger !

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: for readers convinience
Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending
knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congtratz for your adsense approval...But why giving your blog link Undecided

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

need support to grow???U mean visiting your blog and clicking on your ads?so your revenue grows???

Praveen Halladamani
from BANGALORE
9 years ago

No not like that Knitha ! Everything happened by traffic which recieved from indiblogger so i need more support for my posts to voted and ranked at its higher place ! This automatically increases my revenue dear ! By the by thanks for your approach ! 

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Praveen...I have no Intention of being rude..But thats what everyone expects here in Indiblogger that there posts gets maximum vote and rank.But if you ask people such things in forum its considered as SSp(shameless self promotion).

Praveen Halladamani
from BANGALORE
9 years ago

Yes i can understand your intent Knita but try to read the topic properly ! i just gave compliment to all indibloggers and morever you asked me in that way so i thought of explaining you what i got from this indiblogger ! anyway i do respect your comments and hope you should think every topic positively before judging it ! dont go with single word, try to read complete sentence and dig for meaning knita !

Thanks for suggesting as well !

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I appreciate your compliment to all indibloggers....I dont think so I made any error in judging your post...Its an SSP thread....SmileLaughing...Your editting the thread has not done any good.... tommorow  I will also start a thread thanking all the Indiblogger for helping me to get 50,000 hits on my blog and stay tuned to see my blog growth....

Yes Anant ! i completely agree with you but according to my topic i just want you people to get in touch for future coversations but this discuss is going in wrong direction ! Well, i removed link from the topic, and within few days am going write about how to get approved by Google adsense within their polices ! Thank for your feedback Anant ...

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Praveen, it's great and commendable that you got your blog approved for adsense. Congratulations for that. However, asking people to visit your blog is definitely SSP. I agree with both Knitha and Anant.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Praveen aaking people to visit your blog is against Google ToS and Google is pretty harsh so take careCool

Silly people with silly mind ! well, i really disappointed by this forum ! i need to request inblogger to review my thread ! #indians

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yeah some times we are all silly...especially when we have some one who is WISE like you,we all love pretending being Silly CoolTongue out

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Yeah great. We are all deeply gratified with the presence of his majesty, the WISE man.

On a serious note, how do you expect for everyone replying on your thread to be silly and yourself to be the only wise being?

And yes, you're very right. We should get this thread reviewed. Any mods out here?

With your expectation that posting a thread like this will see people flocking to your blog, you ought to be disappointed, really disappointed.

See i'm not telling that i'm a wise man ! but you people should not take any forum topics in the wrong direction ! This is not a good thing for being a active member ! anyway let me stop this here and #CyberKID this is not the way to depromote my blog ok ! about people, all are not like you ! hope you got my point !

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Praveen,No one is de-promoting your blog.There are certain rules in the forum and we all are requesting you to follow...Please read the rules.Being an active members when ever we see a wrong thread we point it out and thas what we did with your thread post also.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Mate, we all are trying to take the thread in the right direction, i.e., in the trash can. There are certain rules in the forum and we all follow those, and expect others to do the same, because these rules are for everyone, no exceptions!

And, calling everyone silly and fools automatically makes you the only WISE man around. Isn't it?

Additionally no one is depromoting your blog. No one cares or goes shouting over the internet asking people not to visit your blog. What we are trying to tell you is that the mode of blog promotion you've opted is not right. You can promote your blog using IndiVine or IndiSpire, not in the forum.

Ok friends ! Well, i agree i should not ask to visit my blog for people ! and actually my intent is not that but what actually happened is, those words reflecting the same meaning whatever your told me ! its just typing mistake. Fine be cool !

Cheers....!  

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Praveen, I could totally understand your excitment but what @CK and @Knitha have said is right. Even after the changes you have made. I see no point why this thread should be there. If you really want to thank Indiblogger, send some chocolates to @Renie. 

As per this thread is concerned, it has actually no purpose. As @anant said you edit it write the changes you did in your blog that helped you get approved then this thread may be of some value or this should thread should be deleted.

I think the point has been made and understood and we should stop the bullying.

Praveen Halladamani
from BANGALORE
9 years ago

Laughing

hem lata srivastava
hem lata srivastava
from delhi
9 years ago

congratulations  for your adsense approval..

Praveen Halladamani
from BANGALORE
9 years ago

Thank you Lata Laughing

Utsav
Utsav
from Indore
9 years ago

Mee to.

I also get adsense account in only 8 days.

And congrts to you also.

Praveen Halladamani
from BANGALORE
9 years ago

Thank you Utsav Cool

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Enjoy earning USD [wink]

Praveen Halladamani
from BANGALORE