Any Adsense Alternative For Site a receiving 1500000 Views Monthly?

Iftekhar Ahmed
Iftekhar Ahmed
from Bhopal
9 years ago

Hi Guys, This is my first forum post. :) 

So here's the Issue. From all the 10 sites I own, 2 of them are getting huge daily traffic (40%+ from USA). 

One site is Getting monthly 1500000 Page Views and other is getting around 600000 page views

I am afraid of adsense ban so I've removed it after making some $$$$. Any other alternative that you guys could suggest. 

Just let me know what ad network I should go for ? and thanks for your valuable time

PS: I have added infolinks on both the blogs. 

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Frankly speaking Google Adsense is the biggest one out there.

And if you've already made money via adsense, why remove it at all now? You should carry on with Adsense, unless, you're planning something, that's illegal as per the Adsense TOS. As Anant has said, almost all the Ad Networks you could think of, would have something in place to provide the best value to the advertisers, resulting in mechanisms to prevent fraudulent clicks and use of ad units. Beyond that, you can also consider creating advertisement space on your blog and asking direct web ads. You can define ad rates on your site, and as per your blog's niche, and the amount of traffic you're getting, advertisers would definitely run to get a chunk of your blog's success to be visible over the internet, and to the users.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Tribal fusion I hear it is better then adsense but requires 500000 monthly viewsUndecided

Iftekhar Ahmed
Iftekhar Ahmed
from Bhopal
9 years ago

I know google adsense is the best. But I know the bitter truth of them, one of thier former employee told me that Adsense just ban 60% of accounts which cross 500$ and the reasons they keep is "INVALID ACTIVITY", many adsense employees left their job due to this.

So I have just collected 700$+ in less than a week and now I am thinking to try any other alternative.. 

Yes Vijay I've applied for Tribal Fusion too. 

Thanks all for your replies :) 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Tribal fusion. Buysellads.

mayank gupta
mayank gupta
from new delhi
9 years ago

Buysellads is the best option for you as you are getting a good amount of traffic. They might also pay you well if you really work hard on your website.

P.S. -Google AdSense will always be the best. ;)

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Both sites cross 40%+ US visitors, and 15,00,000 monthly pageviews in one of them. How is that not a good amount of traffic??? I can somewhat empathize with Iftekhar's fear of getting an adsense ban. He has good numbers, considering that these numbers are via google analytics or similar analytics and not Webalizer or something. I suggest that quantcast analytics should be used as well. 

Iftekhar Ahmed
Iftekhar Ahmed
from Bhopal
9 years ago

The traffic is Super, but adsense Ban accounts after 500$.... 

And the stats from google analytics are like 10,00,000 monthly pageviews..

Where did you get this information. Google AdSense doesn't ban account simply becaus he earns more than $500 per month. If it is true none of the big sites would run AdSense on them. Unless your website taregts content which is not allowed according to AdSense TOS, you have nothing to worry.

If your website is having 10,00,000 Page View per month, you may try for BuySellAds or start sellings ads place by yourself. If I have website with this much page views, I will definetly start sellings ads place by myself.  BTW is that the website in your profile, you mention about ?

Iftekhar Ahmed
from Bhopal
9 years ago

I'm just saying that they Ban some accounts. I got info from some FormerGoogle employee ( not the PasteBin one). I have seen my friend's accounts being banned after reaching that much amount. Well leave it, its not the case. :)

Yeah I'm also up for selling direct ads.

And no I haven't linked my top website's in my profile. I just linked my blogging website which is running well as well. 

Are you currently running AdSense code on your top websites ?

Iftekhar Ahmed
from Bhopal
9 years ago

Yes 2 of them have adsense added. By the way this  1500000 Page Views  site was also having it but I removed in a week after I crossed 700$. 

Glad to hear you could cross $700 in a week.  I would like to see you start an online business on the base of this high traffic websites and become a succesful e-entrepreneur in near future.

Iftekhar Ahmed
from Bhopal
9 years ago

Yeah Thanks a lot. However its a long journey ahead.. Just started blogging last november. So I'm still kinda' new to it. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread