How often do you repeat your favourite restaurants ?

Satish
Satish
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi,

We are conducting  a small survey and if you can let us know how often you repeat your favourite restaurants , it would be of great help to us:

If its a cafe/casual dining place:

Less than a week

Less than a month

Less than a Quarter

If its a fine dining place (exclude 5stars):

Less than a week

Less than a month

Less than a Quarter

Thanks,

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Did not know about SSP till someone pointed out..
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

is it a SSP???

Satish
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Knitha,

Thanks for the response but sorry do not get it (pardon my ignorance)! What is SSP (I know about SSP US program)?.

Thanks

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Satish, SSP stands for Shameless Self Promotion, - the thing you're doing here in this thread, on the forum. It's not allowed on the forum. Please use proper ways to promote your blog/products. Use IndiVine and IndiSpire for the same.

Satish
Satish
from Bangalore
9 years ago

@Cyberkid - Did not know what SSP meant and hence you can pass on my questions as unintentional misuse! Appreciate your answer and also respect forum guidelines. I thought this is more like Quora Q &A if any of you guys know what I mean. Anyways, going through each Forum past posts and then will post relevant stuff. Thanks again for educating me!

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Don't get so serious. You can have a lot of fun as long as you abide by the rules. You can see this thread for starters. http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=2
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Thanks for understanding the need for rules, and making necessary changes to the thread. I believe you can very well carry on the survey here, ofcourse, without giving any unnecessary links or something like that.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

... and given that, what I'm suggesting is allowed (though, I don't think there's anything against asking for opinions, unless you're promoting yourself). That way, you can get your survey results, and I believe the community too won't have any issues whatsoever. If you're continuing, you can change the title of this thread to something interesting/catchy, and ask the members to key in their opinions here itself.

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Cyber, I think the survey cannot continue on this forum since it has nothing to do with blogging or else has no value for Indibloggers. If asking for opinions outside the domain of writing/blogging is allowed, then this forum would become an open Q&A forum like Quora, which I guess Indiforum isn't. I am open to your deliberation on this. He may better ask how many people do writing at their favorite restaurants!
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Thanks for the offer Anant. That was just a suggestion, that, I thought was possible.Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

May be once in a year or two... because I like experimenting with new places...

Satish
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks Anunoy..

Satish
Satish
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks Anant & CyberKid. Can you guys also please answer the question :-)

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago

If I answer the question, that would probably mean I am endorsing the same post that I was condemning earlier. I won't fall into the trap. Cool

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I used to once haunt a resto bar called Banzara in Mumbai from 10 am to 8 pm with a break of 2 hours in between for around 2 yearsUndecided

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Glad to know bro that it was "once" [wink]

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Broda you know I left drinking with a promise to drink only when you come to Mumbai Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

What about office? Surprised 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Ranjith used to run office through lappy via wifi in the restobar in those day Frown  Fun days Foot in mouth

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Tongue out

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Ranjith used to run office through lappy via wifi in the restobar in those day Frown  Fun days Foot in mouth

:)) At first, I thought, Ranjith was the one who did this, then read the entire conversation.

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Who knows Ranjith is doing so too!
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

3-4

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago