Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Renie - I think the entry display date is wrong Undecided

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

No, the entry display date is correct! And thanks for the forum thread. Laughing

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Welcome Wink The entries will be displayed before the contest even ends Undecided

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

One more contest....Nice 

AJITH THOMAS
AJITH THOMAS
from TRIVANDRUM
9 years ago

technology fiction or something else?

SAJAL KUMAR  AGGARWAL
SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

New contest from ASUS  great !!!  They are flooded with new launches this year  and creating a stir among the major players !! Good for bloggers like us, get  to review these in our way  ;) and @renie take care for vouchers/prizes for us ;)

Lucky Murari
Lucky Murari
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Posted my first ever IndiBlogger Contest post

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Best of luck!
Lucky Murari
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Thanks @Anant :)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Why #CAPS? Hurts the eyes!
DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Once upon a time... Ok, ok not so long ago!! A year or so ago all contests had entries displayed before they ended, in real time. It was then changed to probably curb plagiarism. So entries being displayed before a contest ending is not something to be startled about.
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
9 years ago

What does superpower in the context of cellphone mean? Can I make my cell phone to create rain or eliminate poverty or bring back someone from the dead? Will these things be accepted? 

Manish Arora
Manish Arora
from gurgaon
9 years ago

I don't get this contest. Can anyone explain it to me??

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Asus meet is arranged only for Delhi bloggers, but nice to see a contest in which everyone of us can take part..Thanks Asus..

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Mohit, you can fly over from Mumbai to attend the meet too. And best of luck for the contest.

How many words is the blog post limited to?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

There is no word limit. 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Innocent

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

7 hrs IndiMeet! Surprised I think this is the longest IndiMeet till date. Innocent

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Yes, this has to be the longest Indimeet till date. I hope we are allowed to get in a little late too.
Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

The agenda looks super awesome Cool

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Yes Gaurab, its long, awesome, power packed. Good to see Delhi meets happening at different places now, got too much of the same old Ballroom at the Oberoi.
juhi roy
juhi roy
from delhi
9 years ago

Are we supposed u write about the mobile company that is sponsoring the contest too I mean do we need to write the technological aspects as well

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Give your phone a super power and tell us how it would help you see what others can't see and do what others can't do!

Not about the company or technological aspect though if you can write the technical aspect of the new feature then they will probably hire you Tongue out 

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
9 years ago

This is a good contest :D Lets see if I can come up with some good.

Really great for bloggers :)

Very creative topic...

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

hmm.. once again set yr imagination free.. i hv  a question,  what is this entry displaying date 30th june and contest closing date is 25th july .. wouldn't tht encourage plagarism and copycatting and Inspirations  InnocentFoot in mouth

LockSign in to reply to this thread