Does anybody here own an IndiBloggers T-Shirt?

Shivansh
Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

If yes, is there a way to get without having to pay for it?

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: speeling
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Shivansh
Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Cool man! I think I'll wait for an Indimeet then or help in organizing one in Bangalore! BTW your blog is very informative!

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Thanks a ton Shivansh. When you wish to reply to a specific comment, you can click the small Reply button under the blogger's name like I did here. I don't know if you would be provided with t-shirts when you organise the meets at your own undertaking but for Indiblogger sponsored meets, you definitely head home with something in hand.
Shivansh
Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Yeah I was hoping to get some guys together and then put up a request on the support for an Indiblogger sponsired meet!

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
No, I don't think it happens that ways. It has to be either of the two, either a meet organised and sponsored by volunteers or a meet organised and sponsored by Indiblogger team. You can try though.
Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

oh! like that!

Give me 1...anyone....pls

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

noway :P

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Come to Delhi to attend Asus Meet and you might end up with one yourself. :P
Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

exactly @{

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Someone said some time ago that they saw a conductor wearing an IB T shirt. Tongue out

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Maybe he blogs too and is a part of Indiblogger.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No! Foot in mouth

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
Ah! So either you or that someone who saw the conductor know the conductor personally?
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No, but still it is too less probability that a conductor can be a blogger. Foot in mouth

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
All right. Let us leave it there.
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I have lost count of them! and I wear them on all weekends, like my default dresscode. Esp when I go out on holiday or something (against my wife's wishes) I wear them... IndiPride! 

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

you are a star then 

Shivansh
Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Someone please collect a T Shirt [XL] on my behalf at the Delhi meet :P :)

I am on official travel the same day, else I would have been there.. :( :(

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
If official travel is more important to you than the meet, then you really do not deserve the t-shirt! Be there and get it. (For the love of blogging)
Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Lol.. Anant I wish my boss was as passionate a blogger as you! Then he would relate to me!

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago
The fact is we all are running to get hands on our own t-shirts during Indimeets. So getting one for others just can't happen. Best of luck for the next meet that you attend, or else take Indianomics' one. ;)
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
9 years ago

If someone is so desperate, I can have an used one couried CoolFoot in mouthMoney mouthTongue outWinkInnocent

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

lol.. Indianomics, it's on a lighter note! :P ;)

Shivansh
Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

yeah lets hope for Indianomics to stand by his words! :P Should I mail you my address Indianomics?? ;)

LockSign in to reply to this thread