disqus v/s commentluv v/s intensedebate

Amod SP
Amod SP
from Delhi
9 years ago

confused confused confused

Need your help and opinion. which one is the best.

My requirements.

is there any advantage of wordpress basic comments over the above options.

are my readers going to be comfortable posting comments which are going left and right.

which system are you using and how happy are you with it.

Thanks a lot. Looking forward for a good discussion.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Anawnimiss
Anawnimiss
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I'm on Wordpress, and I use their inbuilt comment mechanism, and it works perfectly for me!

Amod SP
from Delhi
9 years ago

I am familiar with your blog Laughing. Read it almost everyday. Comment system of wordpress.com is good and gravatar based. Photo gives the gravatar hovercard. username gives a link to your blog. There is like and reply. Good comment system. But in wordpress.com one dosent have a second choice. Have to take up the default.

Tarun Singh
Tarun Singh
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Out of these 3,Disqus is best.

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

My experience:

GPlus: Takes ages to load. Annoying! Plus, you loose all your comments if you want to revert back to blogger comments.

Simple Blogger comments: Loads fast, Best to date! 

Intense debate and comment luv(they are co-connected): Best choice if you want people to comment. Comment luv is very alluring to bloggers!

Disqus: Cool but loads a bit late.

Amod SP
from Delhi
9 years ago

Disqus is slow to load, and also the links to your profile pic and username take you to disqus rather than taking you to your blog.

Commentluv is cool, I agree

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Tried all three but loved only blogger comments with little moderation Cool  Still have about 23 USD balance with Discuss Cool

Amod SP
from Delhi
9 years ago

23 USD, whats that. Is it earnings. Related posts? I was also tempted by the same thing Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Yep Disqus pays you for related posts (ads) it puts below your comments 

LockSign in to reply to this thread