S.E.O Problems In Blogger

Balaji
Balaji
from Cuddalore
9 years ago
Dear Friends,Hope you are fine www.tamilkavidhai.com this is my blog which is currently hosted at blogger,www.smstipz.blogspot.com this is the main subdomain address,at first i pointed a domain name www.frunu.com,later i changed the Domain name to tamilkavidhai.com at 01.05.2014 from that time i lost all my traffic,pls help me in this issue thanks in advance friends
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

This usually happens with every domain name changes. Don't worry, the search engines will, over time, crawl through your blog and you'll again get your usual traffic, the one that your blog had prior to the domain name change. To help this, you can choose to submit your blog's url to some Search Engine Submission services. Alternatively, you can submit your url to google, yahoo and bing using their submission services. Google's and Bing's Webmaster Toolbox can help you do that. Laughing

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

+1..

Head down to the Google Webmaster and there you can find the option to notify the Google bots about the domain change and new locations..

Balaji
from Cuddalore
9 years ago

Thanks dude,i will try my best

You may do 301 redirection from frunu(.)com to tamilkavidhai(.)com to transfer the SEO ranks achieved by previous domain name to current one.  If the previous domain name is not expired, you can set 301 redirection from domain control panel. 

Tip: Better do page to page 301 redirection

Balaji
from Cuddalore
9 years ago

bro but ;-) now i am using my old domain for tech blogging,will it help me to return my traffic

LockSign in to reply to this thread