Any avid book reader here?

Prateek
Prateek
from baroda
9 years ago

Any Avid Book Reader here who can contribute and write couple of lines about the book they read?

If I publish the review on my blog,i would be giving credit to the writer by giving a link to their twitter and their g+ profile.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Added more info
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Prateek
Prateek
from baroda
9 years ago

I am looking for contributors who can write 100-200 words of review of the book they have read in past,like

• Life is What You Make it
  • The Fault in our Stars
  • I Too Had a Love Story
  • Private India
  • The 3 Mistakes of My Life

If i publish the review on my blog,i would be giving credit to the writer by giving a link to their twitter and their g+ profile.

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Do one thing Mention the same in the Topic , You might get many !

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

My review on 3 mistakes of my life- reading the book was one of my mistake

Private India- Will read soon and Update u

I too had a Love story- Read years ago,claims to be a true story if my memory is good...I dont like sad endings!!

@K where do u want him to backlink? g+, twiiter or facebook? Tongue out

sneh
from ahmedabad
9 years ago

I read fault in our stars, let me know if you would be interested in publishing what I have to write. If you want to see how I review things, just look up my blog on review section.

Cheers!

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Prateek, there are a lot of book readers. I think you'd like to do a tag search into the IndiBlogger Directory. Maybe, this might help you.

https://www.indiblogger.in/tagsearch.php?tag=Books

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Even I've done a lot of book reviews... do read them all on my blog. Your comments on my blog will tell me how serious you are about reading reviews.

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Clever SSP :P

Elizabeth Joseph
from Bangalore
9 years ago

In the era of smart phones and RSS feed aggregators, people tend to comment less. I find it difficult to comment on wordpress blogs many times because it will ask me for a login. Even if i login, the url will be to my twitter page when I actually want my blog url to there..

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

@Elizabeth I face similar issues while commenting... whether it is on Wordpress or Blogger or Blogspot. So what I do as a regular practice is to add my name and the url of my blog after I've commented. This gives me some consolation that the concerned blogger just might reach out to me than reach where I am not. :)

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Just curious Prateek, how would this whole thing benefit the contributor?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

thats the first thing i thought...then went to check his indirank ------LaughingTongue out

Prateek
from baroda
9 years ago

Hi Anunoy

The Contributor will get credit for the review by having a dedicated authorbox with Link back to their website and g+ and twitter profiles, Just to make it authentic.

@ND Lol Tongue outLaughing

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Sounds cool [Smile]

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Listen buddy, anyone who is interested in writing 100 word reviews can always get them published on Flipkart, Amazon or any other site selling books. Even Goodreads is there. So far as 'a couple of lines' are concerned, you have the right to go and read reviews written by bloggers and reviewers and pick up what you think highlights the essence of the book and use the line/s as a quote giving credit to the writer.

Right?

Prateek
Prateek
from baroda
9 years ago

@arvind - I know they can publish reviews on flipkart or amazon, but do you have a problem if i asked and offer them to contribute original reviews for my blog in return of credit and reference to their blog.  I guess there is no problem in that.

It is a reciprocal thing and will only help, its a genuine offer and any contribution is welcome

LockSign in to reply to this thread