Analyze My Blog For Adsense Compatibility Before I Actually Apply !!

Hardik Pandya
Hardik Pandya
from Pune
9 years ago

I think, There are many successful bloggers in this forum. so can Anybody please check & tell me that my blog : I'M FROSTY is compatible for Adsense or not ?? , does it brake rules or privacy policy of google or not ?? or may I apply now or wait a little bit ??

Please Guys, I really Need your help !!     - Thank You

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Nothing Major.
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending

Only think I guess may effect is the Infolinks popup.. When you apply, till you get the approval, I would say stop that..

Though I am no expert here, wait for others to comment in..

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hardik remove the infolinks entirely the moment you apply for adsense.  You can put it up once adsense is approvedCool

kanuj sharma
kanuj sharma
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Vijay Sir is right your site looks good ....

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks KanujSmile

Hardik Pandya
Hardik Pandya
from Pune
9 years ago

Thank you All !! For Giving your responce,

I will definatly  remove that infolink before apply.. but is there any problem with content ??-

- Thank You.

Pramathesh Saha
Pramathesh Saha
from Mumbai, Pune
9 years ago

Remove all ads, apply after you've had your domain active for a minimum of 6 months, ensure there is a site-map, ensure you've a contact us, about us page, ensure you've tagged everything properly, use plagiarism free content (text and image) are the few guidelines to begin with..

Hardik Pandya
Hardik Pandya
from Pune
9 years ago

Thanks  Pramathesh !

I think that 6 months condition is for .blogspot.com sub domain but I actually own .com , And google allows in less than 6 months if content is good. By the way my domain age is 5 months and blog age is 3 months.

So, I’m not going to follow that plagiarism strategy and trying to create my own content. And if I’ve got to do that with “No Ways” I’m  gonna link that to actual author credit or post.

But I’M Asking Here is Google has mentioned in Privacy Policy about not publishing ads on pages which contains content like “ Hacking/cracking content, About traffic bots And Distribution of coursework or student essays”.

Some of my posts are part of above mentioned topics i.e.

1. Adf.ly Trick Bot 2014 -100% Working !!
  2. Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Crack With Serial Keys Free Download.
  3. Tata Docomo Free 3G Gprs Working Trick 2014.
  4. Other posts like Educational Computer Programs of C++, Python (coursework)

So, should I remove / modify above posts ?? or Will Google Directly Reject my adsense application? ? Or Allow me for other remaining content. If I don’t publish ads on above pages.

I have Googled and found that It has also stopped serving ads on some Guy's  pages containing Keyword “Hacking” and that wasn’t even by actual posted author but found in comments by third person. And google also stops serving ads for writing Article about “Best Youtube Video Downloaders” :(

So, I’m really confuse, Please can anybody check my blog for Adsense  Compatibility, except removing Infolink ads suggestion, I know (thanks to Hunky & Vijay Prabhu sir) and will remove that before I actually apply.

- Thank You.

So, should I remove / modify above posts ?? or Will Google Directly Reject my adsense application? ? Or Allow me for other remaining content. If I don’t publish ads on above pages.

Chances are slim to get approval if your pages are noticed by Google verification team..

Even if you delete, Google always maintains its own cache so if manual verification is done with care (which they rarely does) then it may land you in trouble..

So better to remove everything (which may violate the TOS) temporarily till the approval process is not done !!

Thanks..

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hardik remove those posts and any other post which give shortcuts have any vulgar words in them.  Adsense is very very very strict about thoseUndecided

LockSign in to reply to this thread