Indiwallet

Aditi Bose
Aditi Bose
from Delhi
9 years ago

Hi!

I am new here. So need help from all you guys. Is anyone a part of Indiwallet. I am feeling a little anxious sharing my PAN and account detials online. Should I do it? Need your suggestions guys. 

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

It's entirely at your discretion. A lot of us have done so, a lot of others didn't feel it quite right doing so, so didn't do that. Just for the information, the entire site (indiblogger) is working on the HTTPS protocol, so, atleast we can be sure that data theft is not that easy while transfer is taking place. Apart from that, no one can rule out the possibility of hacking and data theft resulting from it.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

For anything related to financial transaction, you will have to give PAN and account details. Same applies for Paypal. I dont think Indiwallet will forward the amount to paypal, but if it does note that your details are eventually with someone and paypal does charge a fee (well, it does for me when converting currency). Its not a big deal. PAN is required so that online transaction of cash will be anonymous. Bank details, well, how do you think you can get wire transaction without it? 

If you can't trust indiwallet, fair enough. But note that if you are running ads or affiliates from amazon/FK, they also ask for the same details. Online banking is pretty secure these days, and wire transfer IMO is the best solution. 

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
9 years ago

how is the earning?? anyone got money?

Aditi Bose
Aditi Bose
from Delhi
9 years ago

thanks guys for all your inputs. it eases up my tension a bit. onto the next query then. its the same as Ashu's....how is the earning? and how can i actually monetize my blog? please can you guys help me out....

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

How Do I remove it, if applied? As I barely see any options there except for Travel. 

Dear Reie, pl advise.. I wnat to remove my account details too. Thanks.

Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago

ditto 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

if you are part of indione, i guess they'll need account details --- if by account you mean bank/pan card details you submitted

LockSign in to reply to this thread