#PeshawarAttack, let's raise voices

If one see's a snake and closes his eyes hoping it will not bite, is ridiculous. Let's raise voices and opinions to eradicate the menace.      here

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: terrorists
Replies 1 to 20 of 20 Descending
Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Although it's a good attempt, I really doubt if it's going to make any difference. Blogging about it, ranting about it, or condemning it. Will it really make any difference? If it was, would we still be witnessing communal unrest throughout the globe, prominently in the Middle East?

Or maybe I'm just depressed.

When one digs a well water may come after twenty feet or thirty feet and one digs in the same place with fervor to accomplish his goal. If he digs five feet in thousand places nothing will be achieved. These terrorist factions use previous anomalies to motivate new entrants. One doesn't know what one written statement can change mindset of people. Or atleast put a break on new entrants. We as bloggers and writers should keep the fight on and not loose hope. We need to hope against hope.
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

#PeshawarAttack Felt really bad for the kids and their parents, RIPFrown

Fail to understand which religion did the kids belong to and is this the way we want our future world Innocent. Reading ToI's Bachi's tweet angered me.  How this libetards use such henious crimes to further thier own agenda Yell

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

If we raise our voice, who is going to listen? Neighbours are going to come and ask us to stop disturbing peace in the neighbourhood.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Now I'm interested to know who's your neighbor Tongue out Apparently, you have already received complaints from them Tongue outCool

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

You're right.

Every word counts. Even comments in this forum matter.

Every decibel makes a difference. Even TF's raised voice makes a difference.

Yes bro. If 121 cr people shout their heart out it will become a paradise.
  • For years, decades Pakistan planned, funded and trained men.. Men who they then gave name of Jihad..
  • Idea which they stole from US / Saudi backed program against Russia in Afghanistan.
  • Pakistan got funds, plans, equipment's, knowledge for the same for US / Nato for countering Russia in Afgan war.
  • Pakistan used a lot of resources against India since 1980 to use the same tactic, named it Jihad
  • Sadly inside their country, they even modified text books to frame the Jihad as conflict between Islam and India (partly Israel also), which they claimed Hindu state, hates existence of Pakistan
  • Generations are taught lies and urged to support Jihad

It's expected that some day this snake will grow out of control and bite the master. Weeks before this attack, PAK gov officially ran Railways and bus service for the entire country to attend hate speeches of Mr. Hafiz Muhammad Saeed.

Still you people feel surprised ??

Its a ticking time bomb. All these souls since 1980, who they systematically brain washed and fed this Jihad idea, where would they go ? Since due to the pressure from US / NATO and stronger security in Indian border ?

They just can't deny and abandon the mass ? TTP or some other group, sooner or later will pick them up. People who knows no technical or agricultural skills, people who from their childhood is taught century old texts of ISLAM and nothing else, people like them has only one place, that is being misled by some power hungry men in hope of JIHAD.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Is this a right time to ask them to contemplate on their mistakes/deeds/whatever you'd like to say?

The nation is in mourning, no matter what brought that mourning. I guess, we should stand in support to them, not pointing them their mistakes/deeds.

And I guess, we have been doing what we are doing since yesterday for quite too long (pointing out their mistakes/deeds). I found all the news channels hooked up with Pakistani news channels, having a few panelists sitting and asking useless questions, and theirs, replying in the same manner. When can we be a bit grown up to act responsibly? I mean, what this act of cowardice has to do with who is Haafiz Saeed? This is an area, I think, where media needs to be regulated.

Hunky I understand your pov and frustration. We can continue pointing fingers or address the problem. These pointing of fingers weaken the fight against terror. Terrorists have no bloody religion. They have no nation. Whenever a dastardly act is done, reverse action is needed. All countries must whole heartedly join the fight. Hate statements have their chain reactions. These are used for more terror enrolments. They want these hate statements dearly to show, "see, if you don't react whole religion is in danger." It is an Irony that all countries fight partial war on terror. They try to close their eyes on something happening elsewhere but all world should see the threat and clean the mess.
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

[REMOVED]

I mean, what this act of cowardice has to do with who is Haafiz Saeed?

What is TTP ?? Yes indeed since Mr. Saeed enjoys support of PAK defense hence he immediately blamed the attack but do read the history, what is TTP ??

PAK is a one state which rarely does self assessment or rather never does so.

Is this a right time to ask them to contemplate on their mistakes/deeds/whatever you'd like to say?

Absolutely this is the right time.. Rather being hypocritical and only lighting candle, yes, mourn but do your self evaluation as where do you stand ?

This is an area, I think, where media needs to be regulated.

Its needed to form your own views.. Good and bad both is needed..

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

I agree with Hunky.

If we want to give meaningless support, we can blog it. Tweet it. Post it. Pin it. Whatever. But for meaningful support, an introspection is necessary. They need to take a hard and long look at their country and how they are supporting terrorism.

During my lunch, we are talking about the same thing and one example came to me and I'm sharing it over here.

For example, there's one married couple who fights like cat and dog. Then they start bringing in their children. Father teaches son how mother is wrong, and mother tries to influence the kid how father is wrong. They both may think they are being smart, and then one day, the son gets fed up. Hits both the parents and walks out. Or worse, kills them and gets the entire thing over.

I may be wrong but this is my take.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

I'm not against self introspection. What I am concerned about is the timing we are choosing to ask them to introspect.

Why tell them that we are with you, and then let your entire country and your media and your netas to ask them to introspect?

They've lost their young children. And asking them to introspect, at this time (infact we started doing so right from moment the news of the attack broke out) is like rubbing salt on their wounds, isn't it?

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

CK, it's only through our mistakes we learn but for that, we have to realize our mistakes when we are bearing the fruits of that mistake.

For example, If you fail a exam, won't you think if only I had studied harder? Won't your parents say if only you had been more careful?

I agree with CK thoroughly.
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i'll support hunky too ( though i dont support his yawning away all the time )....they need to be told their mistakes at their face.....for them taliban/al qaeda etc is strategic assets as long as they attack usa/india.....and terrorists only when they are attacked themselves...so that root needs to be pointed however hard it may be to digest, cos tats truth....it may be harsh...but needed if problem is to be permanently solved

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Pankti, try comparing both the situations, the one in your example and the one we are talking over. I have a very apt example, but didn't find it appropriate enough using it here. :| Even with your example, my own thinking doesn't matter a lot. What matters most is what the others tell me, especially, those who actually are not a part of my loss, in such a situation, if they're pretending to be with me sharing my loss, and still nagging me to contemplate on what I did in the past.

They've lost their young children. And asking them to introspect, at this time (infact we started doing so right from moment the news of the attack broke out) is like rubbing salt on their wounds, isn't it?

Who are they ??

Pakistani people ??

But the same they are also killed in thousands by Army in the trouble region in relation to the terrorism !!

Who were killed and those who did are both your citizen.. Some of them are mislead, that too for your policy, and you want to keep your eyes shut and use force to end those lives which you wasted by corrupting their future..

PAK army claimed to have killed 1600 in last few months for which TTP said to have done this.. Since PAK has no good powerful civilian law, 90% of those 1600 were actually killed where they were children (in early 80"s and 90"s) when they got brain washed with modified text books in the name of Jihad !! In last four months, army just killed their body.

So if you plan to keep on over looking the real problem, you can never take right decision to end this bloody thing !!

Hunky, all are humans before everything all else. We divide by relihion, nation, etc. but terror is just simple terror. We have to act against it as attack on terror. Not a religion as a whole. Every religion is misused by fanatics in their beliefs. Strong voice is needed and strong action is needed.
Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

So ??

What would this do, we pray, light up candle, blog, tweet, fb and then ?? We forget !!! Things goes on, PAK continues their policy and within next few months, we again repeat the same thing.. Like IB contests ??

Its better to self evaluate, learn, and then fix the policy..

As you say they are human, so you care right ?? Then why dont we do the right thing ?? Which is digging the core issue and solving that !! That would actually prevent future violence !! Unless PAK is changing their policy and starts doing things like education, employment and such, the time bombs will continue to blow one after another..

To me the only way to help those common men, who are not guilty of anything is this way.. They too want the same as we do, Work, food and normal life..

True, hunky, major change of heart is needed and at any point one has to leave past to gain better future. We blame foreign country over mitigating terror and meekly ask their eradication. We need Hitler type action on terror. But for god's sake never name it to any religion or country. Just pick terror and abolish it.
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

I guess we are entering the same arena with the so called "PROTECTORS" of "Hinduism" and "Indian Culture" in the form of organizations like Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), Bajrang Dal and the likes. Why point a finger at others when we ourselves can't stop the same in our own country?

I might be questioned what these organizations have done, and what terriorist activity they indulged in. We have some past records of these organizations, and since this Modi govt. took over, seems, they've reincarnated with much fervour to convert the entire world into HINDUISM. I recall some saying - CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

CK VHP BD and the likes have never used bombs or AK47s.  This snake as Hunky rightly said is in the minds of Pak people who are even now blaming India for these attacks.  Go and read Zaid Hamids Twitter account and see how many favs and reshares he has got for this post

https://twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid/status/544793754184318977

For once stop being apologist and see the truth

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Vijay, I'm not being critical to criticising them for their deeds. I'm just not in favour of the timing we chose to do so. We do it everyday, throughout the year, and have been doing so, for decades altogether. Just, I feel, the time is not right. Rest, as you people wish. I can't stop anyone from broadcasting their views, I just can put up mine, and go silent.

And opining that using bombs and ak47's is only what constitutes terrorism, then I beg to differ from this opinion. Remember Babri Masjid incident?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

CK if we keep remembering things like Babri etc it will take us right upto the birth of Lord Rama and Jesus.  This issue is current and dealing it with sanity and sense is prudent.  I have seen and heard apologists giving tit for tat replys saying you did this and you did this. 

What did these children do? 

To stop these kind of henious crimes against humanity we need to think about present and not what what happened to babri or Lord Rama was born there

MY POV. Please stop naming any religion to terror. please plase and please for god;s sake. I ask for once "Please close your eyes and imagine yourself as a liberal human in that very religion and introspect.' whereever you go people remarking on your religion and terms like jihad and rebuking you. You are mourning and hearing words of rebuke add fuel to your anger."  

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Why point a finger at others when we ourselves can't stop the same in our own country?

We have the power of vote..

And we voted to keep them out in last 10 years.. Others failed (as per the countries opinion at-least) hence they brought BJP back..

See that is the point I am making, its us who makes the choice, and we should take responsibility of the same.. If VHP and such goes extreme radical so its our choice to keep the power in their hand or vote some others in !!

Shivam Ralli
Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

Dayum. I stand with the people. People being hurt? We are humans- if we don't stand for others- we don't have the right to be called "Humans". As said by a hindi poet ( i don't remember the name)- We are humans- we stand up for each other and are termed as selfless, if we don't, then what is the difference between animals and us? Humans are meant to help each other. I stand with others. I will raise my voice. And a sinngle voice can be subdued- but not of 7.2 billion people. Raise a voice. And no- this is not rubbing salts on wounds. I sympathize with people who have lost their children, and being one myself: i can only imagine what it must feel to a parent to lose thier dream, their child. 

True Shivam, every human condemns and mourns such dastardly act.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Only mourning wont help, that is what I am shouting about.. It feels like people are washing their hands without digging into core issue to prevent future occurance of such menace Undecided 

Hunky, Every "human" wants to eradicate terror but it grows more strong day by day. why, why and why. Because it wears a garb of religion and hides behind it. It hide behind a Nation and it's name.   

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

It doesn't happen in a single day..

You know another time bomb out there ticking to explode, that is Baluchistan.. No one is paying attention since news is no covering the systematic mistakes, but the way it is shaping out there in PAK, it would once again turn to violence 

Much needed move by the Indian GOV -> NDTV News

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Nice work but hope the schools and colleges dont confine the advisory to files and dustbins Smile

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Parents need to push the schools.. Private schools may have little better seecurity but gov schools in general are really cake walk.. Even though in the scale in which it has happened, really no security plan can help apart from intelligence doing early work in preventing the incident from happening..

Our domestic police are with really out dated gears and training Undecided to handle such major issues

Attemps are positive, but too much has to be done.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

My dream has been killed

-

Arvind Passey

17 December 2014

-

What you may never have seen or heard

That right above where you see that bird

Ghosts from the past come, perch, and watch us.

Yesterday one of them spoke a word:

Listen!’ And I shut all else and heard

A few horrified ghost sounds say: ‘Yes!

We know now that once dead we are one.

Boundaries and religions are not fun.

These kids whom we killed are so like us.’

Calling killer souls aside I said:

You in pitch dark gain not in seeing red.

What paradise is you know now well,

Stop howling, crying in your black shed

And let the living world rest in bed.

Go to the kids you killed, let them tell

What they really lost and what is dead.’

I’m told they cried as each kid just said:

My dream has been killed’ is all I can tell.

#

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

fblikehand.jpg

Very concerned and touchy take. supe. 

On national television today in Pakistan, Hafiz Saeed, one of the world's most-wanted men, blamed India for the massacre of children at a Pakistan school and vowed revenge.

Hafiz Saeed on TV Threatens Terror Attacks Against India

They never learn !!

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

This is insane!

very disturbing and preposterous. Terror causing elements have their channels to air and put forth their views. Now the person who aired them should be added as terrorist as well. Tie has come for a one pointed fight on terrorists. wherever they are hiding.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2014/12/fighters-attack-army-run-school-pakistan-20141216742794184.html

Read the arguments put forth by a commenter named PeaceMaker in this article under the comments section. Quite Scary and Depressing Read. I'm not sharing it to scare you as well. Just to let you know how their minds work, and point out that not even a million words of righteous outrage can change anything.

I'm depressed that someone can even find a justification to this action, and back this to the best of his abilities, quoting statistics and examples along the way. Miserable

It is very depressing indeed.  Even god's fail to put reason into their heads.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Again apologists will come with up their routine Undecided

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

PeaceMaker4's seems like a Taliban member to me. :|:|:|

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

@All..

I would have talked like that commentor if any close loved one of mine has also died because of the conflict.. In terms of military view, what he says are some what makes sense but we common men wont understand !!

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

To all,

Islam never ever said or says coward attack like this one (which sadly happening often) or unnecessary innocent act or baseless stupid action against innocent/others. These groups are with good 'Title name' with 'very very bad act' against whole humanity or we can say they do act entirely against Islam (I have given related detail below). If you really want to understand and analyze this people then you need to know a little bit about Islam to compare them to know the fact.

In short, when Prophet Mohammed was 40 years old (he was also illiterate compare to those days some Arabians) then revealation came via Gabriel to him about Almighty and other do's and don'ts etc. which was written by his companions beside. He was just preaching the same to others for around 13 years in Makkah (he was around 53 years old) and there were no single violence but he (Prophet Mohammed) and his companion got tortured from many Arabians during this tenure. They then moved to Medina city which is around 300+ kms from Mecca/Makkah. Their wealth / family were looted in Makkah when they about to finish around 1 year stays in Medina, so, they wanted either their wealth and family back or fight for the rights. Thus, it became first fight encountered between Islam and Arabian in Badr (location name). There was an announcement during this battle that every followers of Prophet Mohammed has to abide by, which are as follows. 1. Don't fight with others who didn't got any wealth or family which belongs to you. 2. Don't cut or fire the tree / palnt. 3. Don't fight against women, old man and children etc. 4. Fight only with those who took away your wealth and family. That's it. The same principle was ever and no changes.

These basic principles still not followed by those groups and they think themselve as great, whereas not, they still do against Islam.

Misguiding, misleading, miscommunication and misunderstanding still alive, thus creates lot of confusion among humanity all over.

It is true bro. And a strong resolve has to be initiated to smash off terror causing elements.
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Mate, we (atleast, I do) very well understand and subscribe to what you say. Being a Hindu (just because my profile name doesn't reflect it), I stand in solidarity with you against the notion that a particular religion preaches terrorism.

The lines mazhab nahi sikhaata, aapas mein bair rakhna very well highlight this.

It's just the fact that some disruptive elements have been using our religious sentiments to fulfill their petty motives, they brainwash people into fighting for the so-called religious cause, and this has been happening in most religions, be it Hinduism, Islam or Sikhism, can't say about other religions, because I don't know about them. It's easiest to unite people in the name of religion, and this is what these organizations do. And we are helping them out achieve thier motive by misunderstanding and linking these acts to a particular religion.

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes Rio, you are right. Our country's authority too doing their best to protect overall citizens with respecting each religious belief, and they are trying to eliminate the terrorism at any cost too.

Yes CyberKID, No religion preaches Terrorism, no religion's true/faithful followers do such bad act nor minor hurt to others. Yes, they uses religion as shield to achieve something worldly benefit and dreaming beyond that which cost innocent life, killing humanity, bad remarks to religion, put over pressure to authority / citizens, try to stop country's future / development, and cause for inflation etc. which really make us angry. But be patience, the right person always get the success by the graces of Almighty.

heart touching lines. Sharing here : ्फूल देखे थे जनाजो पर हमेशा०००००००कल मेरी अाँख ने फूलों के जनाजे देखे०००००।
Crying Humanity This is me crying. Yes, I am Humanity and my eyes are sore as hell by now. I have been back stabbed endless of times but some how I was still alive God knows why. To see this day. Why didn't I die, before I witnessed such dastardly atrocious act tethering me to pieces. Every time I was stabbed I cried and wanted stern action on terror but could see many adding fuel to the terror only. How I frantically pointed to the world, this is "Terror" just say no word and smash it off. But I was aghast to see people beating around the bush. And Terror added to their strength and I grew pale and weakened on the verge of dying. Once again I warn the world to awaken itself and fight the terror with all might. Do not mess the fight by naming any religion to it. Just take the challenge and smash it to pieces like they did to me.  Yours Sincerely HUMANITY #PeshawarAttack

The worst part is Pakistan still supports Hafeez saeed.. and they still say, there is good terrorism and bad terrorism.. They will never learn from their mistakes...

Very stern action on terror is necessary and sooner governments come to do it the better or people have to come on the roads.
HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I got message via Whatsapp on this topic as below. Whoever does it and wherever it happened, as such...

Kuch To Sharam Aayi Hogi,.

Goli Jab Tumne Chalaai Hogi,.

Nanhe Bachche The Sab, Jinko Maara,.

Masoomon Ne Tum Sabka, Kya Bigaada,.

Kya Cheekh Tumhe Sunaai Na Di,.

Tadapti Jaan Kya Dikhaai Na Di,.

Kis Kaleje Se Bandook Chalaai Tumne,.

Insaaniyat Ki Gardan Jhukaai Tumne,.

Kya Milaa Masoom Charaagon Ko Bhujaakar,.

Kya Milaa Kisi Ka Ghar Jalaakar,.

Khuda Tumhe Na Maaf Karega,.

Tumhaare Saath Wo Insaaf Karega,.

Dil Roya Bohat Is Baar Kafan Dekhkar,.

Maa Ki Godd Mein Bachchon Ka Sar Dekh kar.

Unfortunately I could not submit my entry under # Peshawar Attack as I have already posted it on my Indivine... 

A tribute to the innocent kids of Pakistan who were killed by terrorists;

sharmindgi me shayad, pehli dafa,

khuda ne bhi, sar jhukaya hoga,

lahu dekh ke, un masumo ka,

is kaynaat pe, wo pachhtaya hoga… 

Very thoughtful well penned take.

26/11 Accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi Granted Bail

Top Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, accused of plotting the 26/11 terror attack on Mumbai in 2008, has been granted bail by an anti-terror court in Pakistan, a day after the country's prime minister, Nawaz Sharif pledged to root out terrorism

People still feels shocked with the attack.. Undecided

Dual policy will harm them. They know not what error they are doing by letting out snakes. India has to strengthen pressure on pakistan and say the same very words it is using for Taliban.
Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

This is what I am trying to make you all understand.. Policy is flawed.. It was horrible act but it is your policy Innocent

True Hunky. Government leniency, cross border terror policy as any terror perpetrated in the goddamn name of Kashmir is good terrorism and rest are bad. Our government has to strongly put forth their case. Hinderance is there but at each world forum Indian govt. needs to persuade them to show reason to our neighbor.
Any person be it a country head of any goddamn country or any farceland, if he has any exact information on any innocent live threat action, and remains silent, has to pay for his that sin of closing his eyes to the happening.

very to the point letter written by a muslim child of peshawar at facebook. 

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/q82/s526x395/10858614_1527284337540379_5455775107951874450_n.jpg?oh=c577bca787eafc91928c06bde3fe5559&oe=54FD119A&__gda__=1425701263_a5daa7a593c6cc2e4aa75aec64a4d119

10858614_1527284337540379_54557751079518

LockSign in to reply to this thread