Weave an Indi-Sponsors story

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Write a story/poem involving as many brands as possible that have sponsored contests on IndiBlogger till date. 

Example: Read that book, get married, celebrate Platinum day vacation with wife, get children, grow them using Dabur products and take them on Teddy vacation ( Idea and example by TF Laughing )

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

If possible, use the original tag line of the respective contests.

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I think for now only "One Happy hour" is sufficient to take everything out of the blogger ,also wiritng them doesn't seems to be tough but submitting them on time is main challenge .currently bloggers are busy in upgrading their internet connection .

About me I am planning take some break & enjoy christmas & new year !!Cool but still this voucher greed take me back to "happy hours "Tongue outMoney mouth

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

@Ranjith are u done with your semesters....Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Right now, enjoying my semester break Tongue out

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I think you've missed the vital 'pre-marital sex' just before getting married... 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

What do you think was the book he is referring to, Mr. Passey?

What use will it be and what is in it for us poor folks who gonaa rake their minds rhyming.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Indi-Joy Tongue out

You can make fun of those brands which didn't give you a prize. Wink

There came Dabur,

chyayanprash in hand,

write a promo fast ,

faster one stands to gain,

Gosh Dabur was real choosy,

Fast things are sleazy,

Rejecting and selecting,

sending bloggers in a dizzy.Laughing

Then came Pepsi,

This time effort on quality, 

blogger squeezing mindsy,

comes up with a jazzy,

but server goes Dizzy,

leaving blogger in a tizzy.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

When did pepsi come? Surprised

Diwali was by pepsico i suppose
Logo says pepsi, tropicana, kurkure...,,
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

ok... I forgot about that Tongue out

They accepted my post but it was delayed. So no booty.

why should we do it?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

What do you mean -  'Why should we do it?" Ranjith is asking to do - isn't that good enough?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

And TF, the IndiPolice is also asking to to do it. Do it or he'll remove you from IB and you won't get Aunty's book. Tongue out

If I'm weaving a story, i want something for my efforts, especially if that is for R

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

R = Renie? Tongue out

Renie wont ask IB'ers to weave stories for free

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

The touch of the brooms

It was a cold foggy morning. Rajesh was sitting on the park bench coughing without a break while the municipal workers, wielding brooms were relentlessly involved in cleaning the park as a part of Banega Swachh Bharat campaign. Priya, who was passing by that way felt sorry for Rajesh even though she didn't remember seeing him before. She bought Strepsils  for him from a nearby store. As she handed the packet of Strepsils to Rajesh, her hand which was covered in a thin film of Parachute Advanced, gently came in touch with Rajesh's. They stared at each other and in a few seconds realized that they had been married a few days ago. To celebrate the joy of having found out about their short forgotten marriage, they too took a broomstick and started cleaning the park as the soundtrack from ‘IB Returns’ played from the corner street vendor’s radio.

The journey begins

Amitabh was watching all this silently from behind a tree. He wanted to reward the couple with a holiday package to Melbourne. He took out his Yoga tablet and opened the Skyscanner app to search for the best deals. Lufthansa or British Airways? The cost of the tickets of both the flights was almost the same. It was tough to decide between the two. ‘Fat Cat! Let me play the Lucky 6 game to decide on a flight. If I win, I’ll choose Lufthansa, else I’ll go with British Airways.’ But that would take a day or two. So, he gave a reference number to the duo and asked them to collect the tickets for the vacation package from his secretary. Amitabh lost and so, it was British Airways - which is more Indian than we think!

More dangerous than you think!

In the flight while being pampered by the crew, Priya and Rajesh started dreaming of their future - their kids, how they would bring magic into their lives and be a special part of their vacations at Club Mahindra. Dabur would be providing the required immunity for the child.

‘Shall we drink a bottle of Mountain Dew and jump out of the aircraft?’ Rajesh asked Priya with a smile on his face. He probably didn’t knew that Nissan had even forbidden people from having such thoughts as a part of NSDF. It was time for the Nissan Gods to take revenge. The flight crashed. Everyone in the flight except Priya and Rajesh survived the crash as they only thought of drinking Mountain Dew but did not actually drank it. Priya and Rajesh were transported to Heaven.

A post-life of happiness

They were provided with every luxury that one could ever imagine of - home furnishings from Porcelanosa, serveware from Borosil and gadgets from Dell, Lenovo and HP. They started their new life in heaven by exchanging a pair of platinum love bands. Even though they were miles away from Earth, they kept track of their earthly relations through cloud power. They lived a post-life of joy, thanks to all the money they won by participating in contests on IndiBlogger!

Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

Hahah Laughing This is a nice one- especially the "more indian than you think tagline." Nice one R! Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Thanks Shivam Laughing

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Nice. But what about PMS?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

u ignored poonam prophet??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Initially, I wrote 'soundtrack from ‘The Gospel of Love’ (movie) played from the corner street vendor’s radio.' but changed it Tongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread