Guest Posting on Cricket Wise

DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

With the ICC WT20 2016 just around 2 days away, Cricket Wise is now open to guest posts.

I am planning extensive coverage of the World Cup and would be taking in Guest Posts on any one of the following topics - 

• Nostalgia Posts - Any of your previous World Cup related Memories.
  • Specific Match Reviews/ Previews.
  • Your Views, Opinions, etc on the current World Cup..
  • Anything else that you can think of, we can discuss.

The articles need to be freshly written and must not be plagiarised from anywhere else.

Cricket Wise - http://cricketwise.blogspot.com/

Replies 1 to 18 of 18 Descending

Willing

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

What do you have in mind, Ajesh? We can discuss the topic and then you can go ahead.

I was thinking of nostalgia posts as well as opinion pieces.

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

You can certainly do both Ajesh. The World Cup will be running for close to 2 months, will have lots to write on.

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Sent you an Indimail, Ajesh.
Chirag Joshi
Chirag Joshi
from Dehradun
9 years ago

I Wrote articles on my new blog

if you want i can send you that article but you have to include my blog link in that with my name Wink

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Chirag, I want freshly written articles as I have clearly mentioned in my thread description.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Chirag, posting same articles results in creating duplicate content, and most often google penalizes the offenders, in this case, DS' blog.

Vishwas Ahuja
Vishwas Ahuja
from All over India
9 years ago

I would like to write something. I haven't written for a while and would like to start again. Do you have some timeframe in mind, before which you want the post? I can write and get back to you asap. 

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

The World Cup ends sometime in March end, so you can send over the post anytime till mid march I guess.

I sent a preview post. Please see if it's any good and publish if you like it. Smile

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Brilliant post NSV!! Loved reading it, I guess you are only a few years elder to me and your journey greatly reflects my own, just that my journey started with the 1996 World Cup. I will publish this piece much closer to the cup I think, just when the warm matches start. What say?

No problems with me. Thanks for liking it though. Smile

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I did not like it, I loved it! Thanks Smile

Chirag Joshi
Chirag Joshi
from Dehradun
9 years ago

@DSyes i will write fresh posts...sorry didnt notice that line

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I will publish fresh posts Chirag, do notify me when you are done.

Reji Stephenson
Reji Stephenson
from Kerala
9 years ago

I would like to write a guest post on this blog. A nostaligia post based on the 1983 world cup. If iterested please contact me at the e-mail rejistephenson@gmail.com  

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

A nostalgia post on the 1983 World Cup would be great Reiji! Do send me the post on my e-mail id I have shared with you on Indimail.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Suddenly lot of interest picking up, DS? Good. I don't have anything to share. All my cricket memories I have already written as guest post for you.

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

With only 12 days left now, the interest will pick up even more!

Yeah, that was a good one TF. But still if you feel you have any other memories, then feel free to share a post!

DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Vishwas, your post is now up and running on CricketWise. Do check it out.
Vishwas Ahuja
from All over India
9 years ago

Yeah just checked it! Looks good. One little thing not that it really matters but I have completed my engg. so am an engg. grad now  :P  

Mera number kab aayega? Tongue out

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Will make the necessary change Vishwas, thanks! Narsimha, this week :)
Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
9 years ago

DS, can I scribble one for you? I want to write about Sachin... Sachin... Sachin... 

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Sure, how can any I say no to a post on the 'God of Cricket'!! :)
DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
So many things to write, so little time :( The World Cup is almost upon us...
DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi NSV, Your post is now up! Smile Thank you so much for contributing!!

YAY!!!Cool

Thanks for adding pictures Smile

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
You are welcome NSV :)
DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Ajesh, your post will be live sometime this week. I will ping you once I publish it.
Thanks!
DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Need more guest posts guys! @Ajesh - Waiting for something related to chucking being a talking point at the CWC15, then your post will make much more sense. Hope that is alright with you?
DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Ajesh, I have published your post. Sorry for the delay.

Please check if everything is in order!

And thanks for the post, I hope you will contribute again!

Thanks! Looks good!

Oh! Don't way that! Everyone's input matters. I think, I'm pretty sure, uh, well, not everyone.

Sent you another guest post. Please check it and post it today if possible, as it is about the tournament so far, and the teams' chances at the half way stage

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Published!! Check :) 

And Thanks!! Nice one, today was the only day when I did not write a post so this came in as a nice surprise and pretty handy after I came from office!!

Glad the I could contribute Smile

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Looking forward to more Sarma!!
DS
DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
With the ICC WT20 2016 just a few days away, I'm again open to guest posts for Cricket Wise!

LockSign in to reply to this thread