My Blog www.alkagurha.com

Alka Gurha
Alka Gurha
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Hi Indiblogger Team, You have been an integral part if my blogging journey for more than four years. So thank you. I have some queries. can you please help me out here. First, my Indirank has dropped from 82 to 61 despite the fact that I update my blog regularly. Then, I notice that the number of page views has also come down drastically. I write for the Hoot, The HuffPost and the Times Of India so I doubt that there is something wrong with the content. The number of comments on each post is also between 30 to 50 ( including mine). Since you guys check Alexa Ranks and Moz Ranks, can you please let me know what the issue is? How does one work on these ranks? Pardon my ignorance, but any help will help me with my blog stats and Indi rank. I shall remain grateful for your inputs. Thanks Alka

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Hey Alka, good to know we've made a difference! Smile

Would you mind creating a support ticket for this? We typically route blog-specific IndiRank queries via IndiSupport, where we already have a system in place to help!

Alka Gurha
Alka Gurha
from Gurgaon
9 years ago
Hi Renie, Thank you for your prompt response. I will create a support ticket right away. BestAlways Alka

LockSign in to reply to this thread