How to Make Money from Your Blog?

Ketan Patel
Ketan Patel
from Ahmedabad
9 years ago

Please suggest the ideas or the useful links that helps the new Bloggers to make money from their blog.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Indivine is filled with such posts. All you have to do is use the search option. 

Raza Nagori
Raza Nagori
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hey Ketan

you can Use infolinks or Chitka to Earn Money With your New Blog Because as you Says your blog is New So you can,t do affilate Marketing and Also Can,t Get Approval from Google Adsense so in my Opinion Infolinks will be Great For Your BlogSmile

Thanks.

Regards:

Raza Nagori by Mybloggingplanet.com

Well the concept is some what wrong, unless you are considering blogging as your business, then it's actually you who blog, and the blog which makes money for you.

Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
9 years ago

You could also try cuelinks, its an indian company which does affiliate marketing. I haven't really used it yet, I have google ads but may be you could give it a try

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Participate in Happy Hours. For a  new blogger, they bring more money than any other monetization method. Wink

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Why do yo want to make money straightaway? You need to understand your blog is not a money minting machine. If you want a money minting machine, go and do something else, somewhere else. Blogging is something you can't make money overnight. It's not a business. You need to understand what your readers need, what people follow, what they read, where and how they click to earn money. As Ranjith has said, participate in IndiBlogger HappyHours, or other contests. You can't make enough money by ad serving.

LockSign in to reply to this thread