Google AdSense account not active - Need help

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
9 years ago

The message I am getting : 

Account Not Active
An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started.

I applied for AdSense long back, must be in June 2013, then I absolutely forgot about it as I wasn't into monetizing my blog. Then somewhere last year I thought to put adds then proceeded but couldn't because of this message. 

Somewhere in between I cleared my inbox and I reckon I deleted the Google AdSense email.

How should I proceed? I have tried all kind of trouble shooting Google help provides but nothing is working as it says to create an ad unit, since I can not sign into my ADSense account, I can't create an ad unit.

I have two blogs, one on wordpress other on blogspot/blogger. Here I am talking about Blogspot/Blogger account which has 71 current ranking. So I think it must meet the criteria to get Google AdSense approval.

You help will be appreciated.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Information Added
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi Ankita

This one website had a great idea and I got my adsense approval in 2 days when I had the same problem as you, but I dont know if we are allowed to share links or not. PM or mail me, I'll send you the link :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Sharing relevent links is allowed. :D

Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
9 years ago

PS - Good to see another blogger from Indore :)

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey Thanks Ritika, just adding you. :)

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Maybe, Google didn't approve your application then, and it might be still pending for an approval. If you applied with the same email Id, for the same blog, you could ask them to review your application. If it was some other blog/website, apply using a different email id.

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
9 years ago

It is the same email id for the same blog. So I will ask them to review. Thanks CyberKID :) 

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks UK and CyberKID, I will ask them to review. 

Will update here as soon as I get their reply. :) 

LockSign in to reply to this thread