I have submitted a blogpost in HH. Can i submit it again in general category of

Sayantan Chatterjee
Sayantan Chatterjee
from Kolkata
8 years ago

I have already submitted posts in Happy Hours. Can I submit them separately in the general category of IndiVine?

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

No, you can't. Posts submitted to HH get added to Indivine also. 

If you try to submit again, you'll get an error saying that the post already exists.

Sayantan Chatterjee
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Thanks. I have already submitted my posts two days ago in HH. But haven't recived any confirmation mail or so, neither did I recive any rewards as such. And in the IndiVine page of my accout, there is only one post is showing. The one i submitted in the general catagory of IndiVine. But the other two posts, that i submitted in HH, are nowhere to be seen. Should I be worried? Or is this normal to take more than 48 hours to evaluate a HH post?

I'm sorry I'm a newbie in Indiblogger.

Sayantan Chatterjee
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Hey Rajith, i still haven't recived any kind of mail or so. It has nearly been a week!

Sayantan Chatterjee
Sayantan Chatterjee
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Thanks. I have already submitted my posts two days ago in HH. But haven't recived any confirmation mail or so, neither did I recive any rewards as such. And in the IndiVine page of my accout, there is only one post is showing. The one i submitted in the general catagory of IndiVine. But the other two posts, that i submitted in HH, are nowhere to be seen. Should I be worried? Or is this normal to take more than 48 hours to evaluate a HH post? 

Your posts will be seen on IndiVine, once they get moderated and approved. Rewards, if any, will also be recieved once the post gets approved. So no need to worry as of now.

Sayantan Chatterjee
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Thank You very much. I appreciate your help Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread