Fat Cash the virtual $115

Rakesh Ranjan
Rakesh Ranjan
from Deoghar
8 years ago

I sent a mail to Natasha. People who wrote the fatcash contest/HH must be knowing who she is. My mail to her was regarding of the share I was holding in te fat cash game. I sent her a mail telling that i wanted to cash my certificate but was disheartened when I read her reply. Those who are still hoping to get that amount cashed please have a look at the things that are needed to be done in order to get what is rightfully yours. 

Dear Ranjan,    We are writing to confirm the process you will need to follow in order to relinquish the shares you currently hold in JAK Enterprises Limited in exchange for €100 (or Rupees equivalent) as previously agreed.   In order to facilitate this transaction, you need to carry out the following instructions:   1. Provide a clear photocopy of one photo ID (passport/driving licence/government issued ID card)** 2. Provide a clear photocopy of one proof of address (utility bill or bank statement)**** Both copies will need to be certified, stamped and signed by a lawyer or Public Notary, confirming that they are true copies of the original.   3. Provide full bank details (or Paypal details) of the account payment is to be transferred to.4. Provide a signed, hard copy original letter addressed to SHM Entertainment Limited (address at the foot of this email) including the email address, full name and address of the shareholder and including the following statement:I confirm that I hereby relinquish my ownership of all of the JAK Enterprises Limited shares that are issued in my name as per certificate (insert your certificate number here).  Upon receipt of €100 (or equivalent in Rupees), I will destroy all copies of the certificates and relinquish any claim to the aforementioned shares. I acknowledge that there are no dividends due to me and that the payment of €100 constitutes full and final payment for the aforementioned shares.5. These documents will need to be sent by registered (traceable) mail or by recognised international courier (e.g. UPS, DHL) to the following address.   SHM Entertainment Limited  C/O 49 Book House 261a City Road London EC1V 1AHIf you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.   We look forward to receiving your documents. If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.

So now the thing is that it seems more or less uncertain that we are getting that share in our wallets.

And if anyone does get it after following the procedure please let me know and a little help would be appreciated.   

Regards, Fat Cat Team

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

"Both copies will need to be certified, stamped and signed by a lawyer or Public Notary"?????

Rakesh Ranjan
Rakesh Ranjan
from Deoghar
8 years ago

Yes. N we need to send a hard copy to London.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

It looks like we made a bad decision to work with this company. This looks like red tape purely for the purpose of avoiding paying up for the shares. Have you had any updates after this? Frown

Rakesh Ranjan
Rakesh Ranjan
from Deoghar
8 years ago

No sadly no. Tried contacting Natasha and asked her a way out but unfortunately no luck. I almost forgot about it but now you reminded of it again. Nyways no probs. Ty for your support. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread