Film personality salman khan tweets for no hanging of yakub menon

Let's share views on our judiciary and interference of so called demi gods of indian cinema on acquittals etc.
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

LOL! His opinion has no value. He himself has some blood in his hands and he tried to produce a fake driver to save his skin. The Judgement is passed and its the same from the lower courts to all the way to supreme courts, so it's an undisputed sentence all the way. Guilty will be punished. The main concern is that we have a very long list of people who need to be executed. Even the one behind PM Rajeev Gandhi's assassination is still alive. A life sentence is a waste for such people, and a massive amount of money is wasted when it could have been used for the general public. 

True, indeed. These high standing personalities should pose a role model for masses.
champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

True, well said...Cool

Just read that he has retracted from his statement. Nice move. Or is it a ploy to remain in highlights for movie sales. God knows.
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Salim Khan, his father, reportedly told a TV channel that Salman's comments are most of the time ridiculous and non-sensical and so shouldn't be taken seriously =)) 

Why not ilaaz karaaye puttar kaa in some assylum.
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Some famous SEO blogger that nobody heard about must have given him an idea to get more page views by making controversial statements about controversial topics. 

A joke is doing rounds now that twitter account of salman was being driven by his driver.
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

No no no. Salman Khan read one of those SEO blogs, got inspired and then....

Now, if you ask me the name of the blogger- it will create three controversies. One controversy is that the named blogger will cry foul and say that he's a victim of his own success. 2nd is that other bloggers who copied this 'trick' from each other will claim that this is actually their idea and they are a victim of  panda updates. Third is that everyone will be saying that Salman Khan did not pay their SEO fee. 

Imagine if someone from the building had to go out, but they couldn't because of the mob outside. :P 

I think i should hire services of this seo for my book to go viral

LockSign in to reply to this thread