How to increase visitors?

Vikash Kumar Bhakta
Vikash Kumar Bhakta
from Raigarh
8 years ago

I regularly update and add new posts to my blog. I am using SEO. But still I can't increase my visitors number more than 80 a day. How can I increase visitors of my blog?

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

It's great that you regularly update your blog, Vikash - since how long have you been blogging?

Anyway, one of the key problems, according to me, seems to lie in the navigation area of your website. What I can suggest you is to play around with your blog design a bit. Like say for ex. - What use is that box of FeedJiit for a visitor? Putting widgets like archives and popular posts in the sidebar helps and gives something for your readers to actually read and dig more into your content. If your content is good, the visitor might return to explore more, become one of your fans or subscribe to your regular updates. But for all this to happen, YOU must guide and help him to make those clicks.

There is no shortcut to increase visitors as we all know - do your best, keep learning and be patient. That is how it goes for me.

Hope this helps- all the best! Smile

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
8 years ago

Looking at your blog, where you are advising people on home design, I would suggets you to redesign your blog. Pardon my language, but the blog looks ugly, most of its elements look out of place. Even the color scheme is bad. It looks like a blog designed in 2011. I would not trust such a blog, to be honest. World has moved on to HTML5, get a better theme, there are plenty free ones as well.

Content is the king but the blog design gives it a persona. Change your blog to a cleaner UI, add more pictures with high definition visually appealing pictures. Send regular curated newsletters. Share on Facebook, similar interest groups.

Vikash Kumar Bhakta
Vikash Kumar Bhakta
from Raigarh
8 years ago

Thanks guys. I will definitely work on your suggestions.

LockSign in to reply to this thread