Submitting Videos from YouTube, Vimeo, etc. to Indivine....

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Any option to directly put up YT/Vimeo, etc. links to Indivine?? It's a part of blogging that can be explored and I feel it's about time it's encouraged too. I see few food bloggers making videos from their smartphone and gadget guys do the thing. So...

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending

I vote for this feature Smile

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

+1. But then, at the hindsight, there's a concern as to how would the Inditeam ensure that the video you are submitting in your name is made by you, and also that it isn't anything objectionable?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

It can be done.

IB can verify that a blogger owns a youtube channel using Youtube API. And when a blogger submits a youtube link, YouTube API can be used to fetch the channel id and IB can check if the blogger has verified the ownership of that youtube channel.

But, it is a cumbersome process and there may not be many people who would like to submit youtube videos. So, as ND suggested, one can always embedd the video in a blog post and submit the blog post.

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

I had first registered myself on youtube in 2008 and used to upload random animated videos containing love poems with songs in the background. I had a terrible breakup and I was looking to vent out my pent up emotions. So I would write down those lines and made them into animated texts with my digital paintings in the background and of course a matching song. They were just for time pass, I had never imagined nor had wished for subscribers but I started getting subscribers. But by 2011, I had recovered from my Devdas avatar Laughing and then started uploading random music files or videos, bhajans, or mivie clips etc, or those ads that I loved. My last video was uploaded in 2013. 

Then one fine day, I don't know why, I got inspired by other youtubers the way they were earning and so I thought, why not monetise my channel? So in November 2014, I created an ad sense account and connected it with my youtube channel. Barring a few times, may be twice or thrice at best, I hadn't logged into my a/c during this period. Today when I saw this thread and remembered that I too have  youtube channel, I thought of checking my stats. I got blown away by the stats Laughing 1301 subscribers, and total earning balance as of now - $94.67. Once I reach 100, I will be able to cash out. 

Isliye bolte hain, ped lagao, phal milegaa. Shaandaar! Zabardast! Zindaabaad! Laughing

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

But now I am planning to use it in a better and a more professional way Smile 

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

@Amit, That's  all very exciting. please give the link.

Dipti
from Korba
8 years ago

$94.67! Party toh banti hai! Tongue out Happy for you  ^_^ Gimme the link too. 

Dipti
from Korba
8 years ago

$94.67! Party toh banti hai! Tongue out Happy for you  ^_^ Gimme the link too. 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Thank you Sujata Laughing Thank you Dipti Laughing 

Now that I have come down to earthTongue out, I realise that this thread was meant for something else, even though it's about youtube. I got so excited that I forget SSP is a punishable offence. Paap hai, paap Laughing

Okay, this is my channel - www.youtube.com/user/ritlu31

This is a good story Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread