Benchmark for stress

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
8 years ago

Today I was feeling mighty stressed because my maid has been absent for two days without any information.While I was raving about this,cursing my luck,I suddenly realized I was over-reacting--what is my stress compared to Indrani Mukherjea?

So ,this is my benchmark for stress from now on.What is yours?I would love to know.It helps to know how others cope with stress.

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: This is the right slot
Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Anks
Anks
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Narendra Modi and president Obama! :P

indu chhibber
from Kota
8 years ago

Would you concur that Indrani's stress is greater than Modi or Obama's?

Anks
from Mumbai
8 years ago

nope... her stress is to save her back and her back alone... National leaders have to deal with death threats to their person, economy, internal politics, defence and what not!!

What we sow, so shall we reap, we don't know the real maze hype of Indrani , but anything is possible in India. "The sins we do two by two have to be paid for one by one." I am rarely stressed. "Qua sera sera, what will be...,"
indu chhibber
from Kota
8 years ago

Certainly we have to reap what we sow.I merely wanted to stress that some people have gigantic problems agonizing them.We should not let tiny problems stress us and be thankful for overall sanity in our lives.

Yes, true it is, the more carefree we are, the better. Problems come and go by. God paves the path.
HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Stress may be due to the following reason mentioned at http://prntscr.com/88kje6

What is yours? (May be heavy work-loads Tongue out or talks)

Solution: Drink 2 glasses of potable water (or at least 1 glass) and wait for few minutes to overcomeLaughing. And sometime, consult with Doctor too in case unable to overcome.

indu chhibber
from Kota
8 years ago

Lovely suggestions HR--the best therapy for stress.

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks Laughing and enjoy it. Sometime stress needed in our life to divert the attention, and recall the benefit of opposite to stress situation.

mukherjee is living a hell now. We simple people think of ourselves only. How many times have owners applauded their maids or servants for their good work. They too are humans. Once one starts to put themselves in their shoes and see life, it becomes a lot easier. Their husbands get drunk, misbehave, their kids, their life, one has to be considerate.
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Yes Rio. We are living in a self centered world. So naturally you have only yourself to think of and the more you think, the more stressed you become. Just a consideration that nobody is independent is enough to pull the plug. If we are independent then we should be in a position to survive in a uninhabited land. :)

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
8 years ago

Seeing what Indrani has done with her life till now, I feel she was driven by stress of making most of her life. Ego and selfish attitude has creeped within our society big time. This is causing  lot of stress again. So it is a vicious circle you see, similar to girls shop dresses from mall to show off in mall.. :) I have written a post on this same anyone interested can visit my blog and read it.

indu chhibber
from Kota
8 years ago

I cannot but,feel sorry for Indrani Judy.It is alleged that she was abused by her own father.If a girl is not safe in her own home what options does she have?She had to build her own life according to her own convictions--however convoluted they were.

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
8 years ago

I deal with stress thinking  each day, each moment to be a passing phase.

I strongly feel Indrani's daughter sheena is alive in America and taking sinister revenge on her mother and enjoying her plottings.
indu chhibber
from Kota
8 years ago

Best to wait for the DNA.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Julius Caesar -  I was reading Colleen McCullough's Master of Rome series - came to know of all the trials and tribulations he had to face while alive and finally he died betrayed by those he trusted. And he was supposed to be one of the historically most successful person. 

The other person I think of from modern times is Rajat Gupta - meteroric rise in career with success after success only to finally land up in jail. 

Finally back from exile TF, welcome hai
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks Rio. Incidentally I was also away due to stress only.

hope everything is fine dude. 

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
8 years ago

Nice to see your name after so long Karthik,hope your stress has dissolved.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Not really. But quitting blogging definitely did not help. So decided to get back.

LockSign in to reply to this thread