Replacing/Adding "View post to promote" with FB Like/Share, re-tweet, etc.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

We had discussions about Indivine, and how is that view to promote gets exploited, etc. etc. That being said, some do genuine love the work that people post, so some mechanism can be there to promote it.

How about having Facebook Share (or like- personal preference is sharing), re-tweet, etc for Indivine? Indivine can be seen by the non-members too. So I feel that if they like/want to, there should be an access for them to have a one-click share option. We have all that social thingy for the forums now that non-members can read the discussions.  

So why not do it for the Indivine submissions too? I don't think those with 'You scratch my back and I scratch yours' type voters wouldn't be interested in sharing, so all the more reason to have this. I also request that sharing links is directly linked to the content on the site, rather than Indivine itself. At least this way the blogger can enjoy social sharing numbers which will reflect in their post social sharing bar. 

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Nice suggestion bro.
Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
8 years ago

+1 to this!

Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
8 years ago

That's a great idea.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Response seems lower than expected, considering bloggers would benefit more from social media like/share, tweet, +1, etc. 

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

+2

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
8 years ago

i agree. great suggestion.

LockSign in to reply to this thread