Locked Ezoic is best tool to double your adsense earnings

Vinayak SP
Vinayak SP
from Pune
8 years ago

Hello, guys. I have personally tested Ezoic for 10 days with my Problogbooster website and I highly recommending it to all you Adsense publishers to try it. It's a Google Adsense Certified program around the globe. And it's FREE. Let me know what you think about this. 

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: added tool word.. as it is a tool
Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

It doesn't seem to be anything more than an indicator to point out where you can put ads- nothing more. At least judging by the website. 

To be fair, a lot of users have Adblock pre-enabled. It's even worse when certain brands like Asus and Samsung have ad blocking enabled by default through their browsing app. Even a UK based ISP is blocking ads from their end on behalf of the users. Nobody likes the 'in your face' ads coming in the way of the content. Much larger websites like TOI can afford to do that because the amount of people that check out their website is a lot, but not websites and blogs. Having ads only on the header, footer and sidebars make sense. You can always have affiliate-based search bars or product recommendation bars, provided it's relevant to the content. 

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Can't this be termed as an attempt to Shameless Self Promotion, as you have already posted a blogpost on this topic on your blog?

Forget it CK. No one checks the forum anymore Tongue out

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Sarma, the fact that I don't go in the backyard of my house anymore doesn't mean that I will let anyone dump litter there. :))

Vinayak SP
Vinayak SP
from Pune
8 years ago

@the sourcerer ... then Ad Networks like Adsense should shutdown their services.... no its not like that.. according to the "2015 Ad Blocking Report" on an avg. 30 to max. 37% ppl uses adblock. And its not about adblock and its apps. Its all about other, PUBLISHISERS who don't be afraid of adblocks and all.. they know they have quality content.. so ppl will read their pages and who has adblocks, they will make that page rank higher in search engines by reading and visiting it.... 

@cyber-KID.... what people are thinking about EZIOC is also important to know for all of us... It's not called self-promotion & all.. KID are always eager to pull the legs..  having different views and discussion on the topic that makes the significant effect on serious blogger like all of us is more important and that why this forum is all about... 

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

okay, agreed. I am not a serious blogger as you are. I am just killing time when I have some, on my blog.Tongue out What I meant by that SSP comment was the fact that you have made an attempt to drive people to your blog, by bringing up this thread here, when you have recently published a blogpost on the same topic. (And this is what I understand by the term - Shameless Self Promotion) Having said that, I can also bring in a topic asking people's thought about rooftop gardening, (a subtle, yet, noticeable step to drive people to check out my blog). What would you call that? NOT Shameless Self Promotion?

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Those ad block numbers will go high if everybody plans on putting ads in places which ruin the experience of a user unless if you put anything more than a 468 x 60 banner or one of those adword placements. One requires tact to blend ads with the content and layout. But putting it like a brick in the middle of the page is not a wise option.

The 'publishers' who aren't afraid of adblocks are those folks who run torrent websites with shady ads or download websites with multiple "Download Here" buttons. But of course, Google is cracking down the hammer on such sites now.  

Vinayak SP
Vinayak SP
from Pune
8 years ago

@narasimha... yeah that true.. and that is why you are here on this Indiblogger forum.... huh

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Tried it - bad bad Frown

Vinayak SP
from Pune
8 years ago

thanks to reply... what bad experience you find about? 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Bad reader interaction

Vinayak SP
Vinayak SP
from Pune
8 years ago

Looking forward to any other serious blogger here.... with real Ezoic review....  

Vinayak SP
Vinayak SP
from Pune
8 years ago

Ezoic is Google Certified program... trustworthy program.... 

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

I have a suggestion for you, Vini, please don't do what you are doing here. Suggesting a program is one thing and forcibly shoving a product down your reader's throat is another and the latter is not good, it will backfire. No matter how hard we try to mask it but we will eventually get caught, our readers are not that dumb. 

I agree with CK, this is indirect SSP - his/her blog has a review post about Ezoic under the tab Recommended posts. 

(P.S. I wrote "his/her" blog because if my memory is serving me right, "she" has turned into "he" in two weeks :))Tongue out

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

And this, my friends, is how easily and quickly bloggers can lose their credibility. There's a lesson to be learnt here. Thread locked. 

LockThis topic is locked.