Any full time bloggers making a living out of blogging

Praneeth Kumar
Praneeth Kumar
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I read lot of posts who claim to be making a living out of blogging. I really wonder is that possible as a one man show? I have never come across anyone like that. So wanted to check if anyone as such is here.

1-20
21-29
Replies 1 to 20 of 29 Descending

Yes , I earn from Blogging ... When I started , I did not get paid ... But after 3 years , I do get paid in kinds as well as in Currency ... one needs to be very patient in blogging or even Journalism .. 

Indrani Sen
from Mumbai
6 years ago

R u writing in magazines and all because adsense is a poor payer and I am still a long way to go for that 100 dollar redemption

Praneeth Kumar
Praneeth Kumar
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I agree with you and I am also realizing it off late Laughing

Prasanna Seshadri
Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I technically earn from blogging but its not the usual way you'd expect, I suppose.

Yes and No

Yes as I am earning good from Blogging (though it is not the primary source of my income)

No you can not make a full time living from Blogging on your own. To make it big you must have a team (of at least 3), professional attitude, initial investment, a good business plan and a lot of hard work. Still forget about income for the first 6-12 months.

Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
7 years ago

You forgot 'luck' :)

Malathy Badri
Malathy Badri
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I have been earning by blogging since 2005.

Maveez MH
from bangalore
6 years ago

may i know the sources???

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Yes. I mostly earn in cash. Earning more or less depends upon your PR contacts than your Alexa rank.

God knows, when I will start earning.[six years beet gaye]
Soma Banik
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

😛

kanuj sharma
kanuj sharma
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Yes you can earn a lot from blogging as a single member and later you can easily give opportunity to others also to contribute on your blog and pay them well too.

Hariharakumar
Hariharakumar
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Want to know the top blogger in India who is earning through his blog and his income is 6 figure monthly. He left his day job and living his life writing articles on his blog. He is none other than Amit Agarwal, his website is http://labnol.org 

Many reputed popular online publications link to his articles.

Varsha Bagadia
Varsha Bagadia
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I have been able to contribute for sponsored posts through my blog but it cannot be termed as earning. It isn't in cash mostly. Although I must admit that I haven't really tried to make money through my blog or get viewers through the 'reciprocation' mantra that most people do.

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago
Yes you can earn from blogging & micro blogging. I have been earning from last few years. If you want to be a pro- blogger complete focus should be on blogging. I have a full time job so can't do the same. But still the future is bright India. I have met harsh, amit & kulwant & few more bloggers & they make a good living out of blogging called laptop lifestyle.
Dipti
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

I can afford dominos pizza twice a month with my blog's earnings. That's it. 

Maveez MH
from bangalore
6 years ago

thats same for me :p

Amita
Amita
from New Delhi
7 years ago

It's really difficult but not impossible.

There are contests and activities which sometimes give those extra vouchers - They can serve as a feel good factor.. :)

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I bought a Kamerar SD1 MK2 slider. Next month i plan on buying Samson CL7+ Scarlett 2i2 2nd gen, Manfrotto MK055XPRO3 tripod. More stuff via import. Then save rest of the amount and save more to get a good cam for 4k recording- like a Sony A6500. All this for youtube vids. Total it up and you can guess how much money my website generates on ads and affiliates. Hopefully, by the end of next year, I register a pvt ltd. You can earn. You just need to run it like a publication, have your own set of work ethics and stick by it. Most bloggers I see do the opposite, have press release that nobody cares, have premium content but do not declare that its a paid article. Some people even write content in biased manner to gain favours, invites, etc.Thanks to such bloggers, having affiliates implies that you'll obvious talk in favour or it. Those websites will never grow in traffic or trust. You can't live on gift vouchers.  

Praveen Penugonda
Praveen Penugonda
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

I have started a blog 6 months back.. Now I am making decent earnings. wanted to turn into full time blogger

Sonali Patil
Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I just earn a few bucks or can say not at all. It is like 25 cents ka chicken and 75 cents ka masala sort of situation of blog. I spend more than I earn from my blog 😞

Vishnu Kant Maurya
Vishnu Kant Maurya
from Varanasi
7 years ago

I know some blogger that earn lot of money from their blog

Hindi motivational blog www.achhikhabar.com by Gopal mishra

Hinglish tech blog supportmeindia.com by jume deen

English tech blog shoutmeloud.com by Harsh Aggarwal

Bhawna Shah
from Faridabad
6 years ago

Harsh Aggarwal ... is like a king of blogging.

Amod SP
Amod SP
from Delhi
7 years ago

I dont even remember when I applied for ad sense and then started a blog. Long long time back. Those days ad sense approval was instant. 2006 maybe. I immediately had 0.04 dollars in my account.

Then after a long break started blogging again in 2015. Absolutely zero monetization for all three domains and three sub domains. Only ad sense ads. No social network promos and the balance shows 20 dollars. Problem is that now it has started climbing slowly.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Back then many bloggers did not exploit the system to make Google rethink its authentication method. Even recently a hosting company called a small orange was ripped off by bloggers during its black friday affiliate to the point they decided to shut down affiliate system from january onwards.

Yes, I am a full time blogger since last year and I do earn from blogging. It isn't close to my earnings as an engineer but if I compare the experiences and the flexibility that I get, its amazing. 

Deepika Janiyani
Deepika Janiyani
from Nagpur
7 years ago

Yes we can use blogging to earn money.

But since for me blogging is a hobby, I don't mix it with earning. Cool

1-20
21-29
LockSign in to reply to this thread