IndiRank - Missing Moz Ranks

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Dear Comrades,

It has been brought to our attention that several Moz ranks have gone MIA this month. This mass mutiny was in fact the reason for the IndiRank update getting delayed. Our reports from the frontlines indicate that as many as 8000 blogs don't have a rank from Moz anymore.

Our IndiRank Ambassador contacted her counterpart at Moz, and it has now been confirmed that this is due to a bug at Moz's end. Here is the transcript of their last received message:

This is more than likely tied to a bug we had in our May Index update. This will all be fixed in our June 21st Index update. You can read more about it in Rand's comment on this post.

Unofrtunately, there's nothing we can do about this right now except wait for their next update and hope they fix it.

War is hell. Sorry!

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

You can check to see if you have a Mozrank here.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
7 years ago

Nothing of this sort affected any of my 3 blogs. What affected them was my carelessness, as I am not posting on any of them regularly. Tongue out

BTW, this one is a bit off topic, however, I need to know this - What happened to the Tata Zica marathon? There's no official update here in the forum, and the dedicated thread too has been closed for reasons unknown. Atleast we could've had an admin update in the locked thread itself that there will be more delay in this because of some flood/rain/extreme heat or something else incomprehensible. Yell

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Can't blame you CK, since that thread was locked! Smile

I've unlocked the thread for now, and updated the same on the current status.

Renie, I don't want to add to your woes, but the link you gave me shows my moz rank as 0, but when I check my stats it shows my moz rank is 3.41Tongue out

You don't have to resolve this or anything. I don't really worry about moz ranks and all Tongue out

I was just testing the link and comparing it with a s/w engr's instinct Tongue out

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Thanks for the clarification Renie. I hope all bloggers who had a dip in the IndiRank are a little relaxed now, knowing that their IndiRank will go up again soon.

Rajlakshmi
Rajlakshmi
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Now that's a relief!! I have been losing my hair over what happened to my Moz Rank. Thanks for the update Renie :)

B S Vohra
B S Vohra
from Delhi
7 years ago

Thanks. I was really worried. It was shocking when i found my MOZ rank missing from my blogs. Hope things will be better soon. Thanks again.

LockSign in to reply to this thread