Need tips on fashion blogging?

Sarmistha Goswami
Sarmistha Goswami
from Guwahati
7 years ago

Hello fashion and beauty bloggers!

I have been into fashion blogging for a while now and every day I get a lot of questions on how to start a fashion blog and make it work. Some questions are sweet, some serious and some shows pure curiosity! So  I have finally decided to invest some time in answering the questions through a YouTube video.

If you are a new blogger and got any questions regarding your blog or anything in general, please feel free to ask. I like the questions to be ideally tweeted to me or left s a comment on my blog or facebook. But I fear if I leave any links here, my thread will be blocked by Indiblogger! :)

[No SSP. Keeping the thread active, assuming you really do want to help. The spelling 'regarding' and 'ideally' is also fixed.]]

Thank you and happy blogging :)

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

I have observed that a few fashion bloggers too get invited to attend press launches by technology companies. Besides giving cute pictures posing with a new smartphone or a new television, is there any other way a fashion blogger can contribute in their blog? Do you know of any fashion blogger who has written about technology on his/her blog?

LockSign in to reply to this thread