Needed Guest Bloggers & Posting on High Quality Sites

Virendra Rathore
Virendra Rathore
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I have site about Technical Training on Media Skills in Bollywood (Script Writing, Lyrics Writing, Cinematography, Steadicam etc.

I am looking for someone who can guest posts with a dofollow backlink on high-quality sites such as

huffingtonpost.com lifehack.org lifehacker.com forbes.com naturalnews.com nytimes.com wired.com livestrong.com blogher.com elitedaily.com etc.

If you can Publish on any Hindi Language High Quality Sites then also mention in the bid If yes, get in touch with prices. Also, if you can submit to more high-quality sites(or high-quality personal blogs), feel free to send them too.

<<< IMPORTANT >>> -

Please note that I want to know the price for each site. So, don't forget to mention it. - I won't ask you to link to any spammy or questionable sites. So, don't worry! The sites for which you are going to create backlink are high-quality sites.

In your proposal, please include:

1. A list of the authority sites you can guest post on. 2. The fee you'd charge to publish a post on each of the sites you're listing. 3. Samples of your posts on the listed sites. Looking forward for your bids! Good Luck!

LockSign in to reply to this thread