How to ask for blog reviews- The Guide

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I am creating this short guide because some people have the genuine drive to ask for reviews, but don't know how to ask. The following questionnaire will help:

• # Your introduction
  • # Your website's introduction# Genre of the blog
  • # Writing as a hobby or as a professional/ commercial 
  • # Are you willing to spend money for a domain name, server, plugin, themes, etc.

When people give reviews, at least give a reply to show some acknowledgment. Some people make efforts to check your site and give the best of advice. Its looks confusing when OPs don't reply. Also, as bloggers we should have good titles. Not "please review my blog". Just like writing titles for blogs, writing titles for review request helps you to attract the right type reviewer. 

Cheers!!!!

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: because life ain't perfect to do a perfect single post and we're all dying the second we're born!
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Why just reviews... even a short comment on the blog must get the honour of a reply.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

That I agree, but the purpose of this is so that people can say what they expect from a blog review rather than commenting or anything else. 

Easiest and most effective way is to visit my blog and read and leave a thoughtful comment on a post or four. I will be around to your blog quite promptly after that. .... heh heh

LockSign in to reply to this thread