when write about Phones what to do for its pics?

Sherin
Sherin
from Alappuzha
7 years ago

I am a Tech blogger. I decided to write about gadgets review. But my doubts is if I use Phones or any gadgets pic from Net any trouble will it make?

I use the most pic from free to use licenced site like Flickr Pixabay. But when write about new Gadgets from where I can get Images without any trouble?

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

If you're writing a review with no product in hand and a standard testing method, it is not a review. Based on what you're saying, you writing one of those "Five things to know about xxxxx phone" type articles. If you do get review units, why not just real product's photos. Most of the press photos are actually renderings. Every brand's website has a press section. Most press section usually have high-res final rendered images. Use those images.  

Sherin
from Alappuzha
7 years ago

Not in a review. I mean like you said what if I wanted to write about Top 10 phones or like Latest gadgets.For those Posts I need pics so downloading from the net and using is  Violation?

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Download from the official company website. You'll find press section and they have high res images and press releases. You can use the photos from its product page but some product page has lower res images. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread