Google Adsense on Wordpress

Sheetal Bhardwaj
Sheetal Bhardwaj
from Jamshedpur
6 years ago

I have a blog on Wordpress. What do I need to do if I want to monetize it?

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Dipti
Dipti
from Korba
6 years ago

Is it WordPress.com or WordPress.org? It isn't possible to monetize a WordPress.com blog with AdSense. 

Shubhankar Sharma
Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
6 years ago

Mam , as much I know 

We can't monetize WordPress.com 

You need to register your domain first then have to choose an web host after that you can  earn by your posts .

As I searched , blue host is much compatible with WordPress even it provides an facility where we can backup our post from WordPress and can retrieve them on blue host .I am not pretty sure about it cz I am also looking for web hosting that's why I researched these things 

As I read , domain charges are free for 1year on blue host and web hosting charges are 2.3$ per months (approximately). And they asked pre payment for 36 months then you can run your blog there by registering your permanent domain .

That's it 

Any further information you can. ask me by direct message or indimail . 

Thanks 

Regards-

Shubhankar

Sheetal Bhardwaj
Sheetal Bhardwaj
from Jamshedpur
6 years ago

Thanks, Shubh. Dipti I have a wordpress.com blog. How does mapping of domain work if I already have a domain?

Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
6 years ago

Sure blue host gives the option eaither you want to host with new domain or old domain .

If you already have then they ask your domain to put in box and then you will move to next step if you want new one then you can choose by giving keyword if it is available (already not taken by anyone )

Sheetal Bhardwaj
Sheetal Bhardwaj
from Jamshedpur
6 years ago

There was an option in wordpress.com for mapping a self-hosted domain? Do you have any idea about that?

Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
6 years ago

As as I read there , they are offering you a domain at low price but sadly you can't monetize your content on that plan , you will have to choose higher plan to do monetization and it will charge 9$ something .

Sheetal Bhardwaj
Sheetal Bhardwaj
from Jamshedpur
6 years ago

And that too they aren't allowing Adsense. It's only Adwords

Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
6 years ago

Yes that's why I suggested you to choose blue host or any other hosting platform .

I am also feeling shit cz it will be a big mess if I switch my wp.com to another host but I will have to do it if I want to start monetization.

Sheetal Bhardwaj
Sheetal Bhardwaj
from Jamshedpur
6 years ago

Damn man! Thanks.

Shubhankar Sharma
from Noida
6 years ago

Mention not dear !

😇😇

LockSign in to reply to this thread