What if we all promote each others blog??

How this if we promote each others blog, like I have over 700+ follower on our Facebook page so if I shared something it will reach more 700 peoples.. what do all think??

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Even if u share in ur 700 follower FB page, the actual no of ppl who reads it will be 10% . Because only few are active in FB and FB shows it to only selected audience and instead asks u to do a paid boost. Second not everything u share , others might not like to promote it . Instead look for organic reach and not like4like or follow4follow.

Hmm right, like my audience is relevant for tech articles then they might not accept and visit article from any other categorie.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Honestly, first obstruction you will face is ego. Your own included - because if you are tech blogger, you would hardly be willing to share another tech bloggers posts via your FB. 

I think enough said. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

People do that in Indivine section. It just increases bounce rate unnecessarily just to get hearts which doesn't reflect in social media starts. If indiblogger replaces that with twitter like/share, FB like/share, etc. then its more effective. But it gains irrelevant traffic, messes with analytic datas. People who earn revenues from direct ad sales will be tempted to stay away from it. I would stay away just to keep my bounce rate low. @Hemal: Not just tech, fashion, cars, gadgets, etc. There's a good reason for it since some people have a nasty habit of bragging it as a testimonial. You won't see CNBC sharing reviews from Zee TV. Besides, even in my line of work I can pin point bullshit writers who are known to take money for content without declaring it as sponsored content. Its not just ego. This would be more useful for those who write stories, poems, photographs.  

LockSign in to reply to this thread