Calling all food bloggers, culinary aficionados and self proclaimed master-chefs

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

New contest folks - this one's for those who know their way around a kitchen (unlike people like me, whose signature dish is Maggi Noodles and scrambled eggs). Laughing

https://www.indiblogger.in/drive/livogen-ironchef

Have fun!

1-20
21-40 41-50
Replies 1 to 20 of 50 Descending
Meenakshi.J
Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Hi Renie,

Can Travel&Lifestyle bloggers like me, who are home-chefs ,apply too?

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

It is a contest open to all, I guess.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Anyone can apply as long as u r doing justice to ur blog theme.. I guess u can add this under lifestyle section too.. so no worries

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Yes, anyone can participate! Smile

Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Thank you :)

Vandana
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Not everyone can participate! The T&C clearly states "This contest is valid only for women who are 18 years and above in India." So I suppose no male participants are allowed. 

pranita deshpande
from latur
6 years ago

Please add to me your network & you add to my network

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Well, Maggi-n-scrambled-eggs types too can now try and beat those who claim to be food bloggers... an opportunity for them as well! Ha! Ha!

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

I'll somehow forcefully add iron to some recipe I find and win this contest :P

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Ah! Now thats a great idea. :)

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Are you planning to throw a few nails into your Maggi noodles? Laughing

Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

😂 semma

Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

😆😆 Lion Dates Syrup recipe ah , Karthik?

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Hahaha.. hopefully something like that..  or else even make Maggi noodles with steam iron.

Hope that's also valid :P

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
6 years ago

Take care not to become anaemic in the process 😉

pranita deshpande
from latur
6 years ago

Please add to me your network &you add to my network

Vandana Mathur
Vandana Mathur
from GURGAON
6 years ago

Can we submit mutiple entries?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Yes, Vandana ma'am, multiple entries are allowed, it is mentioned in the rules section.

Vandana
from Mumbai
6 years ago

It is mentioned under T&C "A single entry can be gratified only once during the course of this contest period." Meaning?

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

A single entry can be gratified only once... means that one entry can win only one of the prizes mentioned. So I guess it pays to submit multiple entries. :)

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

For the IB contest, a single entry can 'potentially'  --> win + get the best Picture + the best video. So go for it XD!

pranita deshpande
from latur
6 years ago

Please add to me in your network

Srinivasan
Srinivasan
from Chennai
6 years ago

Now I'm going to try my hands at cooking. Anyhow I'm not going to keep the readers as a bait to my 1st dish. I'll come back and congratulate the winners later. 

Hopefully I'll be alive to come back here and comment. Undecided

Aparna parinam
Aparna parinam
from Margao
6 years ago

Cool, I will submit some dishes!

pranita deshpande
from latur
6 years ago

Hi friend please add to me your network , i want to see your dishes & you can see my dishes too.

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
6 years ago

I received an email just today about this contest, with closing date mentioned as 19th November. However, when I went through the T&C of the contest, it is mentioned there, "The contest will be live from 1st November to 30th November." Totally confused! Please confirm what is the last date.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Rules and guidelines mention the last date as 19 November. Better to stick to this date... and we will anyway come to know if the contest date is pushed further.

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
6 years ago

Hello everyone, wht is this Special mention category in prize list ? plz explain.

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

These are prizes for those who didnt win the main prizes but have still submitted some really great recipes

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
6 years ago

one more question, is it just about  recipe contest or can we share some personal experiance of iron deficiency ?

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

This contest is basically a recipe making contest. That being said, context as to why it's being run, i.e., experiences and/or problems relating to iron deficiency, would go a long way with both the judges and your readers

Jaleelakamal
Jaleelakamal
from Dubai
6 years ago

How to post, i summited but last 3rd step picture gone or not i don't know , how to find that. Pls explin.

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

Hi Jaleelakamal, your entry hasn't been logged. Please submit it again.

Nihal Lazarus
Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

Hey Everyone, I see a few queries that I think I can answer in here in one go... I'll be happy to answer as many doubts about them as possible if there are more Smile

Livogen is running 2 contests. One right here on IB - only for IB members, and the Second at http://www.livogen.in/iron-chef/ which is open for 'women who are 18 years and above in India' (IB members who have already participated here may also take part). As expected, there are different deadlines and a few different Ts & Cs. So read the relevant Ts and Cs carefully for the contests that you will be taking part in. All guidelines pertaining to the IndiBlogger contest can be found under the "Rules" tab on the contest page.

I'm sure the Livogen team would really really appreciate it if we all could help spread the word to any who can't participate here but can participate on the official Livogen Iron Chef page!

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Thanks for sharing this info, Nihal. :)

Vandana
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Many thanks Nihal Lazarus for the clarity. Your reply was very helpful...a round of applause for you!

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

*takes a bow* Laughing

Deeshani Batra
Deeshani Batra
from Chandigarh
6 years ago
If we have submitted an entry here, can that same entry be submitted for Livogen’s iron chef competition too or we have to submit a different entry there to participate.
Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

Shoudn't be an issue... Different contest, different judges etc :)

Jaleelakamal
Jaleelakamal
from Dubai
6 years ago

Mr Nihal 

From blogspot i given the link , is it ok or need to post new one and link there, after posting how to find our post in contest

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

@Jaleelakamal - your post is reflecting in the submitted entries. You can view your entry (and all the other submitted entries) on the contest page.

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
6 years ago

Hello,

Do we need to write a new recipe for the contest or old posts from the blog will do? 

Thanks

Babitha costa
from chennai,India
6 years ago

It is clearly mentioned in rules for this IB contest, only new post.So old post not eligible

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
6 years ago

Is it not possible to submit a post already posted in indivine. It's a new post only.

Sujata Roy
Sujata Roy
from Bareilly
6 years ago

Just posted one. Don't know submitted or not. 

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Any possibility of a one week extension ? Tough week all along and wanted some really good videos/ images for this food based contest unlike others

Vandana
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Hey! I don't think other participants would approve of an extension, considering they rushed to submit their entries quickly so as to be the first to submit a particular type of recipe. Frown

Meenakshi.J
Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Please extend the last date....busy with #BNLF 🙈

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Extension is when tension is an ex-... but then don't most of us write and upload in the final five hours or so? Tension toh har baar rahega... extension, however, depends entirely on the Indi team and the sponsor. :)

Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
6 years ago

Oh my God. This just felt as if the facts we're just washed down upon my soul, leaving me laughing at the sheer audacity of it. I commend you, oh great sir. This was the truth, veiled within the tiny senses of humor. Let's just write our hearts out.

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
6 years ago

If I recall correctly, entries for a contest were always hidden and revealed only after the closing time. This contest is an exception, or is it now the norm for all contests to show the entries right from the start? 

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Hey Vandana, yes, this is the new norm, we intend to show the entries right from the start! Smile

1-20
21-40 41-50
LockSign in to reply to this thread