New Contest - Flipkart Smart Products

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Good news, guys. IB is back with yet another new contest - Flipkart #SmartHomeRevolution Smile

Check out the Contest page for more details:

https://www.indiblogger.in/drive/smarthome

1-20
21-36
Replies 1 to 20 of 36 Descending
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
5 years ago

Wow that's new content for my tech blog :) I wonder if there are any min/max no. of words we ought to use. ? . I am yet to figure how to submit a stand-alone Youtube video for a contest! 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
5 years ago

I don't think there is any word limit for this contest (at least I do not see anything mentioned anywhere regarding that in the "Rules"). So it will depend on the writer how well he/she presents his/her idea. However usually one's post is supposed to have at least 500-600 words, to be on the safe side Smile.

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
5 years ago

And for submitting a standalone youtube video (not embedded in your blogpost), you will have to add your Youtube channel to your Indiblogger profile (just like you added your blogs). Once the admins approve your youtube channel, you will then be able to add standalone videos for the contest Smile 

Rajesh K
from Chennai
5 years ago

Thanks for your reply on adding Youtube channel. Didn't know that before Smile

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Anytime. My pleasure Smile

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

Can we write review of mobile for it? 

Janak Kumar Yadav
Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
5 years ago

That is a great topic to write and contest for. Only two entries are allowed. Thus, I am thinking to write one in English and another one in Hindi. Will that work fine?

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

Oh ! Thanks. 

MeenalSonal
MeenalSonal
from Faridabad
5 years ago

Hello Indi Team,

Can I submit Hindi post?

It's written multiple entries allowed. But language specification is not given.

Please resolve my doubt.

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
5 years ago

Hey MeenalSonal, there is no rule against writing and submitting a Hindi post. Smile

Nihal Lazarus
Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
5 years ago

Hey Folks, we've extended the contest deadline to 23:59 PM, 6 Jan, 2019 (Sunday)... A few extra days could always come in handy Wink

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

True. I am just back from Auroville, Pondty, and Chennai... and am off to Jhansi now. Lets hope I am able to write at least one post for this contest. The topic is interesting and full of possibilities...

kalaa shree
kalaa shree
from haryana
5 years ago

Maine by mistake apni flipkart contest ki post indivine me post kr di. Ab wo contest me submit nai jo rhi.

Please help me.Cry

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Aapko IndiSupport ko contact karna padega idhar: https://www.indiblogger.in/contact/

Woh sab theekh kardenge Smile

Rajat Kumar
Rajat Kumar
from New Delhi
5 years ago

What is Enhanced IndiStats and how to add it to my blog?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Hey Rajat, you need not worry for the Indistats as of now, for the contest. 

But otherwise, you will find the instructions here: https://www.indiblogger.in/stats-enhanced.php

Follow them and insert the code once in your blog, that's it. (Mind you, the enhanced stats won't be visible to you even after inserting the code snippet).   

kalaa shree
kalaa shree
from haryana
5 years ago

@Amit Kumar,

शुक्रिया आपका, मैंने contact किया है, देखो समस्या ठीक हो जाये.Embarassed

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Bahut achche... loved the easy flow in your poetry even though what you are talking about is technology. :)

Just uploaded the first and final post for this topic . Visit my blog to read the post . 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Nicely done, buddy... and pretty exhaustive as well. You are one lucky kid who has perceptive parents gifting you all the right gadgets at the right time. :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Time was running out and in the past fortnight I was busy with my son and dil who were here from London to spend the year end with us. But I did manage to finish one post around nine in the evening on the final day... and then decided to go for a second one. To my surprise, the words and sentences for the second post just rushed through me like a tsunami and before I could even think of looking at the clock, I was done uploading it. The time was barely 5 minutes to the deadline. Phew! What an interesting contest topic... there are still a few ideas lurking within me and I might expand them into a post some time later. Do read my two posts written for this contest...

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
5 years ago

Fascinating read! Loved the thoughts on the article "We're almost there". I was holding on until the very last couple of hours that I finally decided to write for the same. Just managed to upload it at the very last minute of the deadline..... Phew!! All the best!!

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Thanks a lot, Dr Lawrence Kindo... your post is a pleasure to read. Precise and covers all the tech aspects of smartness that is so connected to gadgets these days. I guess your being a doctor helped in you converting all the tech bits into easily readable and graspable snippets. Loved the post.

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
5 years ago

I knew you had a winner in your hands! Heartiest congratulations!

Congratulations to all the other winners as well!

Ravi Singh
Ravi Singh
from Pune
5 years ago
When we are expecting winners name to be announced?
akhil
akhil
from shimla
5 years ago

back after 3 months break. Interseting contest. cheers!!!

Kuldeep Bisht
Kuldeep Bisht
from Uttarakhand
5 years ago

who gonna win this? exited for the results... are you???

Sitharaam Jayakumar
Sitharaam Jayakumar
from Kochi
5 years ago

Hi @nihal, @Amit Kumar, any news about when the results will be declared?

Deeshani Batra
Deeshani Batra
from Chandigarh
5 years ago
Congratulations to all the winners :)
Pri
Pri
from Goa
5 years ago

Thanks Indiblogger and Flipkart. Really chuffed to see my entry selected.

Congratulations to all the others as well. 🙂

Srinivasan
Srinivasan
from Chennai
5 years ago

Congratulations to everyone who won this event. Smile

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Congratulations to all winners!

...and I am indeed happy to have my post/s being a part of the winning posts.

:)

Congratulations winners! Congratulations Arvind ji, you don't cease to awe us :) Quick results and added number of special mention prizes were a joy this time. 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

Thank you, Nandhini... 

1-20
21-36
LockSign in to reply to this thread