Indivine Posts

Maya
Maya
from Unknown
14 years ago

hi mods,

I have been trying almost a day long to submit my post in the indivine and always i get an error while posting.

Is it a problem which i am facing alone or is it a common problem. If its a common problem. please report here.

The mods can take action about this.

Kartik Srinivasan

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Neeraj Shinde
Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

Is this a problem due to some wicked, high-volume posters like me. Just can't stop adding my 15th post to Indivine Wink - in a single day!

Well, I do not see any problem posting!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey Kartik, what's the error you get? And what is the url you're trying to submit?

Maya
Maya
from Unknown
14 years ago

hi renie,

http://allifeel.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/a-shop-%E2%80%93-30-meters-away

This is the link, i tried to post and its not getting submitted.

please help me.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey Kartik, give me a couple of hours to look into this - will update this topic once done! What was the message displayed? Was it "Oops! There was a problem with your submission"?

Maya
Maya
from Unknown
14 years ago

he renie,

That was the message man. what to do. the url which i gave u seems invalid as it says.

how can it be invalid man. Thats the link i have been using for all correspondence man.

Please help me out man. I am so excited to be a part of this man.

Regards

Kartik

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

We'll sort this out soon! Smile

Maya
Maya
from Unknown
14 years ago

hi renie,

I am happy that you reply so promptly man. Shall i send my username and password personally to ur mail id. can u upload the links or guide me do it. Just give me 10 mins time out of ur schedule so that i can talk to u and get things clarified.

was trying to post it man i am still getting the same error " OOps the post could not be submitted ".

2. My other blogs are pending approval. I dont mind waiting for that. but help me in this asap.

Kartik

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Dude, could you try one last time - and if it still doesn't work, I may need your password after all..  I can't figure out why this one post would have a problem!

Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

Love your dedication Renie!

SJ
SJ
from Somewhere down the road
14 years ago

I am getting the same problem for my blog entry. Has this been fixed? I tried zillion times from several computers, but nothing.

- sj

LockSign in to reply to this thread