WHICH IS THE BEST WAY TO PROPOGATE THE BLOG?

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
14 years ago

My blog is only few months old and am on Indibloggers for a month now but have very few visitors Cry.

Am I to contact individual bolggers now or WHICH IS THE BEST WAY TO PROPOGATE THE BLOG?

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Lakshmi Rajan
Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Helo Mr.Ayyangar !

Welcome to blogging !

About your question how to propagate your blog.

People need to know your blog , for them to visit. So how do you achieve it ?

Visit other blogs.

If you find any article of your interest, leave comments on the topics , along with your blog URL in the required field.

People will definitely visit your blog in return. If they too liked your blog , a blog bridge is made.

If you have left a meaningful comments in other's blog , other visitors will also check your url and visit you.

Secondly comes community interaction like Indiblogger.

Be active in forums , people will notice you.

This are some of the simple non-technical methods you can use to increase your readership.

Enjoy blogging !

GingerChai.com

Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

simple and terse...

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
14 years ago

Dear Mr R, Thanks for the simplest solutions. I shall follow.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
Follow what Anwin said while choosing forums. Submit your blog to Google Search, Yahoo Search and Bing. You can also submit your blog posts on Digg and other link directories. Get your self a twitter account. Promote your posts via twitter wid friends. Always remember that everything in excess is a poison. So dont over do it. It takes time to get even 1000 visitors, but it keeps growing gradually. Good luck and happy blogging
tys
tys
from Sharjah
14 years ago

be seen!

get noticed!

be natural in your writing. Develop a style. You will get a like minded following, who will find your posts interesting.

Find groups that seems like your target audience and get to know them.

Follow other blogs that suit your taste and leave comments. Dont go overboard about it. Commenting seems to have become 'you scratch my back& I'll scratch yours' kinda thingy in the blogsphere but unfortunately theres no better way of letting others know you exist. The plus side is you get to read some cool posts. Btw, most bloggers are smart enough to see thru the ' you have an interesting blog, come visit mine' comments. Trick is not to sound too desperate and obvious, so read that blog and comment only when you feel you have something to say...

install google analytics or other such thingy onto ur site. This helps to keep your self motivational levels high. You can reassure yourself by finding out how many people are reading your blogs or visiting silently.

if nothing works, post naked pictures of urself.

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
14 years ago

Big Thank to you all well wishers for responding .

MBA Skool
MBA Skool
from Mumbai
14 years ago

How to make your blog known and  popular themanmeetsabharwalblog.com/?p=164 

I am sure it will help you.

I ahve written all my experiences over a year in this.

All the fundas which i did in order to make my blog have decent traffic is listed in this post.

I hope it helps you.

Any question leave a comment or mail me.

LockSign in to reply to this thread