Why blogging???

Shweta Wattal
Shweta Wattal
from Delhi
14 years ago

Why and how did you start blogging...share your experience of what all you have learnt with your blogging journey...

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Shweta Wattal
Shweta Wattal
from Delhi
14 years ago

Let me start first...

I started blogging just a year back...and i used to be opposed by the idea of blogging...because somehow i felt that why make your thoughts, your poems public...if i have a heart break or i get thrown from my office why do i share it with the world...how do they care...

well yea that has changed alot...I started blogging thanks to the encouragememnt of my darling brother who told me it helps to vent out and also a platform to share your creativity...

So i started...

My blogging journey has been very haphazard to be precise...cuz i havent stuck to any of the public blogs for a long time....but i have learnt...and i have improved by reading others alot....it makes you a better person...and mostly it used to tell me in this crazy i am not alone who thinks in those lines...

So blogging turned out to be a boon and an addiction without which i can't live today...so thanks to my brother for it...

i started it in may 07 ..... final year graduate.....to earn extra money .........but it stuck......

Shweta Wattal
from Delhi
14 years ago

nice nice...but to earn extra money?? How does blogging help in that?

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

There is a lot to learn from Blogging. Sharing your views also invites others to share theirs'. Which means there are different views of the same subject you learn. Also, you know more about technology as you wish to do more with your blog, some technical jargons. Also helps learn about people's behavioural aspect. What more, others can add!

Shweta Wattal
from Delhi
14 years ago

i absolutely agree here...so many different sides to the same coin i guess....u come to know variety of people some like u and some nt like u...

well Shweta there are lots of ways to earn from one's blog............for me the best option is copy writing....or sponsored posts.....................

Shweta Wattal
from Delhi
14 years ago

hmm havent heard much about it....maybe i am just not aware...thanks for the info...

Pooja
from Nagpur
14 years ago

wots copy writing?

Chakoli
Chakoli
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

actually I had an extra advantage... as my fingers are fat... i could punch in two letters by using my single finger... so for a lazy person like me... wt could be more useful....;)

infact if nt blogging.... i would have been slogging :D

Shweta Wattal
from Delhi
14 years ago

hahah thats d most interesting answer i have gt till now... :P :D nice...

LockSign in to reply to this thread