MNIK or 3 Idiots?

Ankita
Ankita
from Noida
14 years ago

Hello,

I watched My Name Is Khan this weekend and loved it! It's got a beautiful message and nice dialogues! I liked it even better than 3 Idiots, which I think was a bit overrated...

What do you think??

MNIK or 3 Idiots??

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
The NRI
The NRI
from London
14 years ago

Hi Ankita,

The people I spoke to thought that MNIK did not live up to expectations and were quite disappointed. One of my team wrote a review.

http://www.the-nri.com/index.php/2010/02/film-review-my-name-is-khan/

Interested to hear if anyone thinks he has been fair or way off track

Sayed Khadri
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Ankita,

I watched MNIK last week, as you said it has a good message, even 3 Idiots also has a good message. I think both are good ! Innocent

Sayed Khadri
Sayed Khadri
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Ankita,

I watched MNIK last week, as you said it has a good message, even 3 Idiots also has a good message. I think both are good ! Innocent

Ankita
from Noida
14 years ago

3 Idiots has a good message but I think MNIK is better... Just my opinion... And I though that 3 Idiots was a bit overrated... I mean I loved it as well but I couldn't get what all the obsession was about!

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
14 years ago

As said, i feel both are good movies but 3 idiots is just a good movie and MNIK is a great movie. Thats how i felt.

In 3idiots, the message was clear and good but where was the 3rd idiot? Thankfully, i didnt read the book by Mr Bhagat or else, i would have been pissed off too. At the end, it was just an OK for me..

MNIK, as i thought, didnt turn out and it completely surprised me in presentation. The message, i guess, we all knew like what it was about. But SRK's role-play was his best one till date. Again, the movie didn't had any bollywood chips set in. If one compares it to Mr Hanks of Forest Gump, i won't be surprised. On that note, i feel MNIK and 3idiots are uncomparable. One is of a different genre and merit where as the other (3idiots), is just a good flick.

Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I agree with you, Garf.

MNIK and 3 Idiots are of different genres and there's no point in comparing them.

What matters is how the movie puts the message across, and about this, I feel both the films have done it brilliantly!

prashant
prashant
from hyderabad
14 years ago

Well, to me this year's movie is ROCKET SINGH- SALESMAN OF the year!!!!!

mubarak thakur
mubarak thakur
from mumbai
14 years ago

actually both of the movies are really good and the best thing about the movies is that both have social messages. and are the must watch movies of recent times.

Ankita
from Noida
14 years ago

I'd have to say I agree with you!! :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread