Interesting Blogger Templates

Kadambari Iyer
Kadambari Iyer
from Chennai
5 years ago

Know of websites with 'out of the world' blogger templates?! Or looking for 'the one' template for your blog? How about sharing it here.

:)

Edited 4 years ago
Reason: Obsolete Topic
Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Pothi
Pothi
from Madurai
5 years ago

Check out this...

EBlogTemplates.com

If you are serious about templates, hire a pro! or move to WordPress!

Kadambari Iyer
from Chennai
5 years ago

Thanks! But i checked this site already and picked a few that I liked. My current template is from the site.

And about WordPress, don't we need to get our own domain to customize the templates?? Because I have a general wordpress account and I am not allowed to modify it beyond a limit!

Chethan
Chethan
from Bangalore
5 years ago

I have no idea if we are allowed to put links over here but I've listed the best blogger templates available on my blog.. maybe you should have a look

Kadambari Iyer
from Chennai
5 years ago

Oh..sure. Will do. But now I'm kinda settled with my new template. So, next time when I look, I'll check yours out. Thanks!

I used this one for a long time for my blogspot blog. http://www.jackbook.com/blogger-templates-gallery/itheme-blogger-template-2

I loved it because it was really clean and elegant. I used the 3-column version. Unfortunately I had to undo it during my transfer to Wordpress. Some changes I had made to the theme code were not favorable. But I would definitely recommend it!

Kadambari Iyer
from Chennai
5 years ago

Thanks, Kokonad. :)

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
5 years ago

try this one............ mine is from there.

also one of my favs is this one here

.....  amazing 3 column themes

Shrinivas N iyer
Shrinivas N iyer
from chennai
5 years ago

hey kadambari....

check this one.. Nice collections...

http://gosublogger.com/category/blogger/blogger-templates/

Kadambari Iyer
Kadambari Iyer
from Chennai
5 years ago

Thanks for your suggestions.. Tang and Shrinivas. Shall check them out.

Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
5 years ago
You can edit this topic to make it a resource for good templates instead of conveying it to every one that you have found the template you were looking for.
Kadambari Iyer
from Chennai
4 years ago

Great. Pushkar. Smart idea. I changed the topic. Smile

It's not that you require it though... your current blog template... er... how do I put it in the best way possible - "kicks ass" :)

In nice English, eet eej awshum.

Kadambari Iyer
from Chennai
5 years ago

Now that's a compliment Kokonad! Lol! Thanks so much. This topic was posted more than a month earlier when I was looking for a template. And I found my current one.. then. So, the 'awshum' template is in place already. Smile

vekke
vekke
from belgaum
4 years ago

hey I have choosen a nice template ...but i dont know why my blogs side bar has been pushed to the bottom its happening for every template that i choose....plz some1 help me

here is my blog

www.dailymusings123.blogspot.com

Kadambari Iyer
from Chennai
4 years ago

Hey Gautam, I saw your blog. Am sorry I have no clue as to why this is happening. I would suggest you post this query as an individual forum topic under the category 'Blogging Beginners'. I'm sure you'd get help soon.

vekke
vekke
from belgaum
4 years ago

k thanks

LockSign in to reply to this thread