Women dont joke ....because they marry them.. !!!

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

From years women always been the topic for men to joke on....even one can find so many blogs on " WOMEN N GIRLS "........the female gender is the hottest topic for men to discuss on anyday.......so its time to let you know guys that Women dont joke because they do the tremendous job of marrying them , when the hillarious part of women turns up into a blank....................

DOnt mind....but Truth is Always bitter :-p !!! So what views u hold on this sensational topic....???

Replies 1 to 20 of 74 Ascending

@aldeena, The title mcp u wish to honour me with, i humbly turn down the offer. so it remains with u. .

you say at one point that u got angered by allegations at one point. and your blood boiled.

being a man should my blood remain calm and hear all male antagonizing bomblasics.

and on toppings another male cheering for.

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

@Aldeena dear..u might not know the protocol...If someone wants to write to u.. they would start a post with @Aldeena.. so now when I am writing something to Raisa or Pramod..u dont over react to it..dont think everything written here is written to only to u

that post u have replied to was written to Raisa.. and she had replied to that also.. so now u dont take everything personally..so take a chill pill..or re-read the post once again.. and if u still feel it was for u.. then change ur name to Raisa

pls dont challenge my intellectual ability or knowledge levels..... I believe mine is much better than urs..

[ I am generally modest.. but when ppl act over smart ..]

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

typo " that post I have replied to"

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

@Aldeena.. I saw ur reply on the other page. ..

ok hope now there is no confusion!!..

I really dint want to post anymore here... but this misunderstanding by u..pushed me do that..

and I sincerely respect manmohan ji, as well as soniaji too, for steering the nation, the way its going.

beyond ego its difficult to see the other's point.

@ aldeena , my meaning is that you want a yes men , to every thing.

can not take an arguement with balanced mind, sorry , sincerely sorry i am.,

but  u have given me a clean star title of an mcp.

changes at grassroot level can be done only from the top levels , and we have women on top . so  constructive reforms are coming, and continue their pace. the need of the hour is to educate them at grassroot level to get it..

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

What's really happening here? Neither men, nor women r letting their ego fly away? Every1 wants what they say to be accepted? C'mon..that's fair enough if people do it in their own blogs, but why in a public forum? I really feel pity for people talking rubbish like this! Surprised

@sorry aldeena, . you all have your personal frustrations eking out here. a cool reasoning doesn't seem to be your piece of cake. a lamb is what u prefer and get.

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Dude..I have no personal frustrations. But sorry..whatever you said was completely chauvinistic and any self-respecting woman would take offence.

P.S.- you might want to double check your phrases and usage! What do you mean by "a lamb is what u prefer and get." Tongue out

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

he he...this is how the men talk at last.... "Blame It on Women game ".... :-p !!!

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

C'mon..this shit goes on even now!? Surprised

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

sorry bro! Why don't you just not log into this topic! ? Tongue out

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

But this is the only one inhibited right now Innocent ... do u mean i should stay locked inside a silent dead room Frown ( as in forum.. :P)

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Haha!! Go tweet! Tongue out

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Twitter is a bigger mess!! Celebrities bragging about their days n some fools running blind behind them! Tongue out

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

It's not complusory to follow them! Tongue out why do you butt in where you don't wanna go all the time! ? Wink

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Its fun to watch these fools running blind behind them, asking for a tweet or for attention! Tongue out

What's the logic when some1 has made almost 30,000 tweets, to/about just one celebrity? For over an year now?!

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

@Naveen i think u want to just increase ur post count..If u think this post is boring u dont post on it.. but if u posting..make ur own view..be watever it is...

that was an honest opinion after reading all ur posts in this topic..

Aldeena
Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@Unknown: Really sorry but you seem to be out to wage a war. Kindly read my arguments carefully. At no point have I made a bracket statement like "men have been harassing women". Please don't BS here.. And whatever i said I backed it up with facts. I have made no vague statements. When I said Partiarchy has been prevalent since centuries I also gave a solid example of the Greek Civilization and how the women were treated there. They were not even counted as part of the citizens. Greek Civilization was 8 centuries or so B.C and that is more than centuries.

It's really silly of you to say things like that and trying to justify your weak claims. And you seem blinded to reality.

Talking about knowledge levels and credentials, what are yours may I ask. if you think patriarchy is dead then you are living in some world of your own. It is a life that you have not experienced. I know women who live each day like its hell for them. You don't know what they have suffered so you have no right to say this stuff. It's infuriating to see such poignant and serious issues being treated like they are trivial.

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

@Aldeena I did appreciate ur views in many instances..as they seemed logical to me.. but it seems u've misconstrued my words...

Aldeena
Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@Mr Pramod: I'm sorry you seem to be acting like an MCP by your statements. We are not talking about the elite bracket or the political ministers and all that jazz. They form a minority as compared to the rest of the country. If a city like Delhi is not free from such bullcrap i shudder while imagining the state of the rest of the country. What the lady ministers are doing is not the concern. Do you have any inkling of the situation at the grassroots? The topic was supposed to be something entirely different but the chauvinist statements made here have made a mockery out of a very sad and serious situation.

And for the record, Mr. Manmohan Singh is not a puppet. Just because, Mrs Sonia Gandhi did not take the PM post it's party time for all the chauvinists to sit and claim that Sonia is pulling the strings. It's sad that you are joining that brigade. It's a  noble thing that she did by declining the PM post. She is a woman who has dedicated her life to the service of a nation that was not even hers by birth. And all you can do is laugh and mock her? And the man who's the PM, you jeer at him too?

@Raisa ji, its a tough thing to iradicate this gender biasing. men have their ego, and women have theirs. and the clash is to go on, and on.

i see no remedy in sight.

no matter how modern a man  or a women may be .  

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@ Pramod : I dont know abt others...but yes this thought of urs may not let us land anywhere....!!! Change it ...and as its said "charity starts at home "....so please widen ur perspective about such issues...!!!

@Raisa ji, I am extremely sorry if I have hurt sentiments of any of our fellow bloggers,

same thing happens when I want to say something and see its falling on deaf ears. r

with a cool mind, can any one come up with a solution.

Even Akbar couldn't find a man ,who wasn't a joru ka ghulaam in his kingdom.

do you  just  want a browl of  sound and fury signifying nothing. 

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@pramod ji :sir come to real world now....enough of Akbar , pandavas, raam ,sita, manmaohan singh......say wht u think, tell wht u want.....u need not go with others.....if really u r willing to do smthing,JUST DO IT ............noone can change the world....but one chnge themselves atleast.....!!!

@ Aldeena, grass always looks greener on the other side.

no one is content. men have their issues and women have theirs.

seriously, problems can be seen , but remedy, where does it ly.

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

What are you talking about? Grass being greener is not the issue!

@raisa ji, glad to have made a small portion of my point. no sane man can ever approve of this sort of criminal act.

in china they have a saying, kill one to warn 100,

we have to have harsh rules, then only we can have terror free society, now no one is safe.

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@ pramod ji : I alwys agree with points if they are right sir.....but seeing this gender fight , its really irritating when u  r trying to explain and people argue wthout undrstnding basic concept of it . Rest even m looking forwrd for an India without gender Biasing :-)

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@pramod ji : okie SIR agreed with you....but the ratio matter.So if u tking abt education ,let me enlighten you with few more...few days back an infosys employee killed her wife who was DPS school teacher in a place like bangalore.....whts up with education now....??? Its not that m pointing men ......even i have loving father and friends around me , y would i hate thm !!! 

so i believe its not nly education but many fields where we are lacking and full support of each individual in a positive way is required :-)

@ Raisa ji, its a dilemma of no. 1 education,

the powers vested on a lady r so great that each n every man is in danger. any lady of small tribe can easily blackmail any one very easily n no bail canbe granted, what so ever.

'mahila atyachaar ' mahila aayog, etc. every one is ready to take their case.

what ever happens, a man is doubted, because, he is a' man'

you should see ,when you point a finger , towards anybody, three fingers r pointing towards yourself too.

poor people have less needs, and r happy, they have their trditions etc.

some scoundrels crop up , in any society, judiciary is there,

they pay for their sins.

media is very prompt , and every village ,even remotest one  has a press reporter.

optimistik attitude, and we can do miracles.

education is the need of the hour , not sending all men to gallows.

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@ Pramod: It not only education that is lacking, it is also the mindset that is to be changed. And no one said that Men are all bad. I never would. It's sad that you are taking a statement about the position of women as a demand to send men to the gallows. No one said that. A woman couldn't have invented patriarchy right? It's just common sense. so men are involved somewhere but no one is generalising the blame. There are a lot of factors at play here. Kindly do not make a mockery out of a serious issue.

Well, @ naveen, you youself participated in the browl  of men to be male chauvinists and what not and have given your sweet acceptance meekly to the ladies.

it was @unknown bhai, alone who stood firmly and took the beating ,like a man.

he should be given 5 stars for it.

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@pramod ji :Sir m sori to say , but u r living in a plce where women suffers a lot...and m sure u know situations prevailing in bihar in the best manner.... !!!

Isnt women still still sked to cover her head whole day and move around...recently i came through one of the happening in Bihar where women was simply beaten up and stripped because few men in the village considered her "witch "......what sort of men are these Sir.....I have lived between many Bihari people , in town also women were continously askd to give birth ..till a boy child is born and rest gals r simply aksd to concentrate on home work rather stdies.....Wht sort of men u r supporting SIr...???

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@It's a sexist thing to say that Unknown was a man to stick it out and that Naveen is being  meek. Naveen was just making sensible points while you're making bracket claims and treating it as a war and not using your head.

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

@ Pramod

@ Naveen ji,

when our p.m. himself gives all the credit to sonia ji, for effectively monitoring everything,

who r we to argue on that.

I respect sri manmohanji, and even you mr. naveenji,for the wiseness shown to favour the better halves, with full determination of a lamb, 

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

He was being humble, probably! He is very much responsible for some of the things with India presently! 

Y r girls better halves? n the fairer sex? what r man? 

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

And friends please, before someone again start talking and arguing.....this topic is to remove this "Gender Biasing "...and not to create one more....!!! So please instead of pointing out faults or comparing "whos better"...lets work on this , towards more mature way !!! The quote is a Joke but now i can c how provoking it is actually.....  so please act in the right direction , lets share the equal views rather fighting .......!!! :-) At the end we have to spend  life together only......in reality both are from "EARTH "...unlike the tittle "MEN Are from mars And WOMEN are from "venus "

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@unknown : I cn c ur frustration .. ha ha.. !!! one full page dedicated to me....and u r best in confronting me instead of giving better views on this topic... pinching my every point and talking about them...oh god.... he he !!! That's all and m speechless to understand ur perspective of "AGAINST RAISA "....., COme out of ur trauma .. :-p

Shankar Guru
Shankar Guru
from Bangalore
13 years ago

That's why I would suggest you all join Civil Defence Of India and get all your answers cleared  straight .  Walk the Talk, then - Talk the Walk.

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
13 years ago

Hey guys,

stop this gender related fight.... Actually both the genders are fed up with other gender, Still can't live without each other.... that's life Cool

Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@sweta : thts right :-)

Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

I agree Sweta..The statement that was the topic of this discussion was meant to be just a fun statement but the kind of remarks that were passed just made my blood boil. It's a world of equal partership and not a compettion for one-upmanship. But I can't sit and hear things like that and sit silently.

LockSign in to reply to this thread