Mohini Puranik would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.narayankripa.com/ ] IndiRank: 48

Do you feel this blog comprehensive while completing 2 years?

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hey Dear Indis!

Please visit my blog. While reading Ramayana and Mahabhrata I found that it is applicable to todays life and so I searched on the net. I found ppl taking lessons of these epics for management and leadership. So ... started writing what I found applicable, more I read more I get.......

Your feelings and reviews are precious for me, hope you will surely give that.

Now started writing on social and national issues too. Not writing on each current issue, but trying to find the roots of the problems and the solution from our Indian Epics.......especially......The Mahabahrata and The Ramayana.

I am getting a wonderful response from you, but what's the thing you are not expressing your feelings here.......is there any modification needed or my blog is just perfect, so you don't wana say anything........I was new when i put my blog for review here...but now we the Indis are very good friends.........so please feel free to share your precious feelings about my blog......

Some Addition, From past few months I am focussed more on Advaita Philosophy and expressing it in poems where poem leaves better impact than article. I have started writing Haiku too. But the in most poems base of spirituality is reflected. Political articles are shifted to another blog, which is least active these days. So, if you haven't read Gurukripa yet, or have read earlier, please visit by new vision..how do you feel about it? 

Thank you so much.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: update
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Kumar Nair
Kumar Nair
from Trivandrum
13 years ago

Thanks for Bringing back ancients texts alive..Good blog.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hey Kumar thanks a lot!

P-kay
P-kay
from India
13 years ago

Very informative posts Mohini :)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Thank you so much P-kay Laughing

GeEtS
GeEtS
from delhi
13 years ago

The richness of Indian culture is best reflected in your blog..well done Mohini.....You are more than a blogger to me:)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Geeta! Same about you for me....! (Really thanks yaar i m not getting much reviews...)

Lipika Mohapatra
Lipika Mohapatra
from Hayward
13 years ago

Hello Mihini,

You have a wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Lipika ! You have sweet name. Thank you so much dear for visiting my blog and reviweing too! Your encouragemnt , reviews and responses are very precious for me, just like precious diamonds and rubys.