Aswani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.aksindiblog.com/ ] IndiRank: 76

Honest feedback needed !!

Aswani
Aswani
from Indore
14 years ago

Well, its been almost an year for me in the field of blogging. What I started as a small hobby has become a big passion now. I've been getting lots of positive feeback about my blog. Yes, you can see some of the reviews about my blog here - Future Perfect Reviews

Now, I am eager to get honest feedback about my blog from my own people here in India. Yes, please take out some of your time to go through this blog and post your honest feedback here Smile

Thanks and Regards

AswaniCool

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Seriously, it is a nice blog. An about me page on top or a small column to tell people about yourself will br great. Good arrangements of widgets.

Aswani
from Indore
14 years ago

Thank you zeon for your feedback. Well, lots of people have told me the same thing - to have an about me section. But honestly speaking, I don't like others to know about me. Don't know why ? Maybe, the idea is to let others know about me through my posts where I feel, I have tried to describe myself in the best way possible :)

Aswani
Aswani
from Indore
14 years ago

CoolHey Khushi, dear.. thanks for your comment. I really appreciate it. Yes, I do have a good future but perfect future..I doubtTongue out Must say - I am very positive about my future and If I keep on having friend's like you then be rest assured, my future would soon be a perfect one Laughing And yes, I cannot forget my present. Thanks for your nice thoughts. Keep smiling and keep in touch Smile

Revathi
Revathi
from Denver
14 years ago

Aswani - I really like the integration you have done with your blog but I have a few comments

1. I don't see a place which explicitly gives the reader an option to burn a feed to your posts.

2. The comments section is actually kinda consuming more than half the page. You may want to save space on your page and have the comments in a pop up or something.

Pls take some time off to review my blog at http://lafemmereva.blogspot.com and do drop in some comments on the blog.

Aswani
Aswani
from Indore
14 years ago

CoolHey Revathi, many thanks for taking out you time for my blog review. I really appreciate it. Well, you have come up with some very good points on my blog. These are very little things but still cannot be ignored Frown Thanks for letting me know. I will go for these tweaks in the times to come. Anyways, keep smiling and keep in touch Smile And please do visit my blog and please leave you comments Laughing

Aswani
Aswani
from Indore
12 years ago

These reviews were made while I was very new to the blogging. I didn't have much ideas on blog and blog design.