Indirank Postponed?

Mohit Sharma
Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

Has indiblogger again postponed the announcement of indirank?

Replies 1 to 15 of 15 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mangalore
2 years ago

Indiranking clashed with Kolkatta meet i suppose, got postponed due to upgrade....it is hell of a task i suppose

Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

yeah, but it had already been postponed two times before, so it's a bit of a downer :(

Kumar Nair
from Trivandrum
2 years ago

They have removed my old ranking also..and I was waiting for new ranking to appear..Frown

Prasenjit
from Bangalore
2 years ago

For updating the scores/indirank which is calculated using an Algorithm, I don't think the admin/webmasters need to sit and calculate manually. It should be done using a script and run using a Crontab.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Nothing new Frown

Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

yeah :(

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
2 years ago

Ohh dis is wt d thng is!I thought dey have sidelined only me :P I am new to entire thing and dey hv screwed up my excitement sob sob :|

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
This builds up more anxiety and more looking forward to it:)
Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

hehe....even i am new to the entire thing. And what's more, even my blog was accepted after more than 1 month. And now all the anticipation is washed out :(

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
Sabr ka phal mitha hota hai:)
Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

haan, dheeraj dhar ke baithe hain :D :)

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
Aur koi chara bhi to nahi hai!!!

Very true. Screws up the excitement!... same here! Tongue out

Jaidev Jamwal
Jaidev Jamwal
from New Delhi
2 years ago

Ranking wanking sab moh-maya hai. Just concetrate on writing stuff. Innocent  Laughing

waise, how do you check your rank ??

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
Haha :) See your dashboard...
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
2 years ago

Jaidev! That's great ham to moh maya se bahar nikal rahe hai! but still one day moh hua .....aaj 18th hai, it's 6am , may be ranking aaya ho to, i will start the thread.......oh......!

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
Lalach aur moh se kaun bach paya hai...
Jaidev Jamwal
Jaidev Jamwal
from New Delhi
2 years ago

nevermind..got it. 68 Embarassed

Kitne logo mein se ? out of 100 ?

Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

nopes. As such it doesn't signify anything. It just rates your 'tentative' popularity/skill/blog-writing-skills/whatever out of a scale of 100.

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
The higher the better, it is out of 100...
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
2 years ago

Jai mine is 74+62 +68 =EmbarassedFrownSmile

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
2 years ago

@ aarti I hope mera wala phal bhi meetha ho :) I read aapka blog bahut ghoomti hai aap! assistant nahi rakhengi koi ;) :D @ mohit dekha yeh sab hamare kaaran hi ho raha hai I guess v r d ones bringing bad luck :P

Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

lolz :D yeah, our entry in indiblogger is heralded by ominous occurences ;) :P

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
2 years ago

Monica don't be sad, it happened when i entered indi, the very first rank of mine was on 5th jan and came out the same day.......and uske baad.......panoti  lag gayeee........700 sal?

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
@ Monica Thanks, but I am in no need of an assistant as of now :-P I will shortlist you if ever I need one:):)
Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
@ Monica, Mohit These are regular occurences which take place every few months!!!
Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

@arti: so you're warning us to embrace ourselves for the coming storms Laughing

Monica
from New Delhi
2 years ago

@ aarti mera resume sabse upar rakhna hai :)

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
@ Mohit Hah, kind of Yes:)
Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
@ Monica :)
Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
@monica hope you are not a fresher! Mujhe experience chahiye;-):-D
Monica
from New Delhi
2 years ago

@ Aarti mam aap chance nahi doge toh experience kaise milega :( I am a fresher with a gr8 aptitude for learning I wud pick things up fast :D

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
Hmmmm... Aap me kuch baat hai..Done:-D It was nice to meet you Monica, I am sure we will make great yatrikas together:-)
Jaidev Jamwal
Jaidev Jamwal
from New Delhi
2 years ago

Travel bug is a good thing to get bitten with :p

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
Yup, very good:)
Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
2 years ago

@ mohit we shall ovacome :D @ mohini thanks ji :) it helped :D

Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

hehe, yeah, i've already left the 'moh' of indirank, now on my way to 'nirvana' Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
@Mohit Oh! So now aiming for the ultimate Google page rank..hah, the 'nirwana' of a blogger?! Smart haan:-D;-)
Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
2 years ago

among all these things- moi blog IdeasMakeMarket.com is still to get rank ! Question is will I ever get it?

Regarding Nirvana and all- mujhe abhi sansar mein moh aur maya dono chahie- Indirank where are u? Is @renie listening?

Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
2 years ago

The blog link is www.ideasmakemarket.com

I inserted html in last one but it doesn't work it appears

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
Lage raho @Abhirup! You will get it...Errr...One day ;-)
Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
2 years ago

i guess the Inditeam should scrap the indirank thing totally! Look how people are going bonkers over this.. :)

Amogh
from Pune
2 years ago

noooo!! its a good concept,its just needs some upgradation which i guess they are doing.im waiting for my first indirank!

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
Ya, the upgrade thing better be good... Because everyone is waiting... There has never been such a build up to an Indirank update!!

-99 Priya.

+99 Arti.

Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
2 years ago

Yes, it does motivate people to post regularly! I was just kidding... :)

Harshad
from Pune
2 years ago

It did motivate me when I got my first Indi rank.

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
It really does, its true...
Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

@arti n priya: is posting daily the only thing that counts as good blogging? No offenses to anyone(as i am still a newbie) but i've come across several blogs whose pageviews n follower numbers are sky-rocketing even though the material/the treatement-of-the-material is sub-par. How often have we seen people blogging about every single emotion of theirs, ooh this, aaah that.........and plethora of smileys. Ok everyone has his/her rights. but i see the word 'sensible' slowly disappearing from the term 'sensible blogging'. and that's why my nirvana is not google page rank.

Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

@arti n priya: is posting daily the only thing that counts as good blogging? No offenses to anyone(as i am still a newbie) but i've come across several blogs whose pageviews n follower numbers are sky-rocketing even though the material/the treatement-of-the-material is sub-par. How often have we seen people blogging about every single emotion of theirs, ooh this, aaah that.........and plethora of smileys. Ok everyone has his/her rights. but i see the word 'sensible' slowly disappearing from the term 'sensible blogging'. and that's why my nirvana is not google page rank.

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
I never said that blogging frequency determines the quality of the blog, but it is one of the main criteria in calculating the Indirank... I did not blog for a month once and my rank fell 13 places...
Mohit Sharma
Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

oops, submitted it two times. Damn proxy servers...

Mohit Sharma
Mohit Sharma
from Kanpur
2 years ago

oops, submitted it two times. Damn proxy servers...

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
Happened many times to me:-o
Viyoma
Viyoma
from Chennai
2 years ago

Why do i get a feeling, that Indirank is infrequent these days. Infact, i had to login to my Indiblogger profile to chk, what my blog rank is?

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
Right, very infrequent...

How long? How loooong?

Arti
from Mumbai
2 years ago
Very Very long...

LockSign in to reply to this thread