Promoting blogs

Richa Sonpatki
Richa Sonpatki
from Mumbai
12 years ago

If I enjoy my promoters blog from my page, and want to promote the same, how do I do it? I usually end up at the profile of the blogger, without the 'Promote' sign so sadly I can't promote it then. I'ld appreciate if any of you could tell me.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Check out the profile of the blogger, you will see Richa s top indivine post, you can click the link on the post and promote, this one i discovered after you raised the doubt, otherways i am not aware, unless you go to category wise post and search for the particular bloggers post and than click on promote which is roundabout method and tedious

Richa Sonpatki
Richa Sonpatki
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Umesh.  But if I click on the profile of the blogger, I only go to his/her list of blogs and the direct link to the blogsite..I don't see particular posts that I can promote. I wonder how I can see a list of posts by a person with the promote button too on them instead of promoting already heavily promoted posts only from the top of indivine! If that feature isn't there yet, wish Indiblogger could add it in! Any other answers people?

Rohan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Please have a closer look , when you click on someone's profile you will see a 

[NAME]'s top posts on IndiVine (Below the name of their blog)

Which will show the top 5 links to their posts submitted to Indivine , you can click on those links then you will get an option to promote .

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hi Richa As of now you can only promote the top 5 posts of a particular Blogger by opening the profile page of the said Blogger... Other posts submitted by the Blogger are not available!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread